Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area (4238 Views)

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / Israel Sunny-Goli Escapes Assassination As Gunmen Storm His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
He has been exposed in the UK. He pleaded the angry protesters not to kill his family and burn his Ikoyi estate. He has confessed to the Lekki's killing, that Buhari ordered it..
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Wait and see. Peace has been murdered. Peace will not return in coming months. There will be some sporadic. and spontaneous protests here and there.

I think you should in your 30s or older . Most of protesters are z generation, they are impatient. They want results.
I'm also a youth bro. But I no b pikin.

How many protest have you been to since all this started? I'm sure you have not even partake in any of the protest today.

After the people of Benin started the protest on Friday, I was part of the people that protested in ikorodu on Saturday, in fact, I went to protest with my car, and I was not alone, my friends joined the protest too.

We protested almost all around ikorodu from around 8am till around 12 or 1pm.

Bro, I think enough is enough, we need peace not anarchy. Go and read the story of Lybia for you to understand what am talking about.
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by idid: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is rubbish SPAM and misinformation.
What do you want to gain by sharing wrong unsubstantiated video..
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by capitalzero: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
BabaOwen:
I'm not up to 30yrs bro. But I no b pikin.

How many protest have you been to since all this started? I'm sure you have not even partake in any of the protest today.

After the people of Benin started the protest on Friday, I was part of the people that protested in ikorodu on Saturday, in fact, I went to protest with my car, and I was not alone, my friends joined the protest too.

We protested almost all around ikorodu from around 8am till around 12 or 1pm.

Bro, I think enough is enough, we need peace not anarchy. Go and read the story of Lybia for you to understand what am talking about.

If we get to libya level, blame government!! I work in hospital , frustration is real. Frustrated and jobless youths cannot guarantee peace.
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by blacknp(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Wait and see. Peace has been murdered. Peace will not return in coming months. There will be some sporadic. and spontaneous protests here and there.

I think you should in your 30s or older . Most of protesters are z generation, they are impatient. They want results.
You will go to an early grave, your friends & neighbors will pity your mother, Mumu.
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by blacknp(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

If we get to libya level, blame government!! I work in hospital , frustration is real. Frustrated and jobless youths cannot guarantee peace.
You can choose to be a refugee? A Mumu will see petrol, and go & light fire, then will turn around and blame President Buhari? Stupid Almijiri.
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by capitalzero: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
You can choose to be a refugee? A Mumu will see petrol, and go & light fire, then will turn around and blame President Buhari? Stupid Almijiri.

Continue!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area by jamace(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
This shows that Tnubu, and indeed politicians, do not love this country, Nigeria. They are exploiter of the people.

God don catch them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. / Obasanjo, Adelusi-adeluyi, IGP To Grace National Daily Awards / Senate To Pass Supplementary Budget On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.