Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (99830 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by tutudesz: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Of course
But if Tompolo and Ayiri can settle their difference, Things go make sense O!
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Barryseal: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

But this egbesu Sha, we fall him hand for 2003 for warri o. Egbesu was powerless that day. A day I can never forget.
How the matter be for Warri in 2003? Gist abeg
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by ibuildstuff(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
hakeem4:
what happened in 2003 ?
It was an ethnic fight were all the ijaw boys involved in that fight was killed.
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by tutudesz: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
hakeem4:
what happened in 2003 ?
Nothing undecided
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by dalongjnr: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Donspicey:
Another Street Government is Back..........

Terrible Days Ahead.............

But Where is Nigerians President??

#EndBadGovt........
Oga,this your picture is disturbing because the struggle is bound to fail. Know why? That's a palm tree been burned by fire and peradventure the root/got burned, the tree will fall into the fire with the climbers. Hope u get my point. Better use that suspended bridge for the illustrations maybe that will withstand the fire for a while.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by ibuildstuff(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Barryseal:

How the matter be for Warri in 2003? Gist abeg

Don't want to go into details but all the ijaw boys involved in that fight was killed n beheaded including the virgin's worshippers of the gods
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Amanda4life: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
PLEASE STOP LOOTING AND DESTROYING BANK.S

PLEASE STOP STOP

N

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Sagay212: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

There's actually a planned protest. The ijaws tagged it mother of all protest. It's a protest for resource control. I don't know the date of the planned protest yet n other tribes in the Niger Delta may join the ijaws too.

Well they have every right to. If the north can kolobi their gold to themselves alone, then let the ND kolobi their oyel as well.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Amanda4life: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
PLEASE STOP LOOTING AND DESTROYING BANKS

ABA STOP LOOTING BANKS.

IT WILL AFFECT THE POOR MASSES
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by chariisGRACE(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilo:
If you all are saying that Buhari is dead. Does it mean that Osinbajo is not aware? And if he is aware, what do u call such Pastor

You can Google it yourself

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Plut01: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
twosquare:
The vultures are gathering grin

Gathering to eat the carcass of a failed nation.
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Donspicey: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
dalongjnr:

Oga,this your picture is disturbing because the struggle is bound to fail. Know why? That's a palm tree been burned by fire and peradventure the root/got burned, the tree will fall into the fire with the climbers. Hope u get my point. Better use that suspended bridge for the illustrations maybe that will withstand the fire for a while.

Ok sir you have a point.......

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by mrkings84(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Before this week is over, we will hear from Asari Sokubo also......
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
DrNefarius:
Government 101.

Arikperereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fireeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by daddytime(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
EgusiShankly:

Seriously...
Why im boys no fit protect am?

His boys are ever with him too.

The emphasis on the soldiers was to let you know the game being played as usual.

Who dey look for Government when e be say the people wey tear cheque give am dey enter Aso Rock come out anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Sinistami(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
shit don be! But let's wait and see.
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by EgusiShankly: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
daddytime:

His boys are ever with him too.

The emphasis on the soldiers was to let you know the game being played as usual.

Who dey look for Government when e be say the people wey tear cheque give am dey enter Aso Rock come out anyhow.
No be lie
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by adams123: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
He is a billionaire while many communities in his domain lack clean water to drink.. Still, he is a good guy. where is humane in him?

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by hakeem4(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

It was an ethnic fight were all the ijaw boys involved in that fight was killed.
oh thank you for the information
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by CoolAmbience(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It remains Nnamdi Kanu also to come home

What is your point?

What is too complex to understand in what he said?

Anyway, take it as one puzzle you couldn't solve.
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by tot(f): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2020
f0lake4u:
[s][/s]

You this ASUU reject grin, you have decided to continue wasting your life.

Anyway, remember you are NEVER going to see outside the 4 walls of a university. You will not graduate, yes. Mark it. So I wish you a happy career creating clone accounts. I am simply going to ignore you going forward.

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by aameenn: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
millionboi2:
you are the fool

The poor ones you, tinubu,and runaway oba denied their lively hood are dealing with you now.
Face it
Fool
You are a stupid fool,why didn't you mention the palletives stored in oba palace
You an idiot
you very stupid, criminal and element of destruction. go to ur state and destroyed
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Dididrumz(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilo:
If you all are saying that Buhari is dead. Does it mean that Osinbajo is not aware? And if he is aware, what do u call such Pastor

Osinbajo has sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by LucyaSmit: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
That is nice news, congratulate him!
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Chicastle: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Good one ANA E GBU ACHALA, ACHALA NE TO

He has come to fight with the youth struggle
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Kuginzi: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2020
The Nigeria youth will lead the arrest of Tompolo.
Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by DisLifeSha: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2020
They don't know. He was never hiding. My stand is for states in the Niger Delta to totally control their resources. This federal system of government is faulty. It's only favoring the North

tutudesz:

Looking for who? Tompolo was never in hiding, this is his 1st public appearance

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
Our big brother have reappeared

Oyaaaaaaaaaaa

Let's get down

The useless Nigerian government have looted our resources and bring us peanut in return, no industry, no hospital, no innovation, no basic healthcare facilities in the Niger Delta communities. Our people are suffering, this time money won't bribe us, money can't bring me I will rather lay down my life. Enough is a Enough!

NDDC, STAFFS AND CO. WE ARE COMING!
I'm not from SS but honestly I support you guys using what God has given you to develop your lands.
Enough of this oil money shearing between the states and Federal government that has rendered the regions lazy and unproductive.
Let every state and region develop at their own pace with their human and material resources. Let there be healthy competition for development.
That's only when we'll have a healthy economy and strong nation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.