Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped (6953 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Peter Obi Went Straight To Ladipo Market To Campaign For GRV / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by ceetowl: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock; Checkout what he did when the Police tried to stop him

The protest took another dimension earlier today as a brave man was spotted at the entrance of Aso Rock demanding to see the President of the Country in person. This man said he needs to drop a letter for the President and he would not stop until he hands it over to the President either by himself or a representative from the President. He came along with few protesters and they marched for a peaceful protest to the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

When they reached the entrance they were stopped by a group of Policemen who said they cannot meet with the President nor drop any letter for him. The young Man told them that he only wants to drop the letter to the President or someone who is very close to him. He said he would have dropped it for the Policemen but it would never reach the destination if he does that. When they told him that he cannot enter or drop any letter for Mr. President, the next thing that he did was very surprising.

The Police Men formed a chain to block him

The Young Man told the securities that “No, I must see the President or deliver this letter to his representative. it is enough!!!” He maneuvered his way but the police quickly form a chain by holding their hands to block the road. The young man ran to pass a free space but then ran after him to block him. As soon as they wanted to touch him, he said please do not touch/push me. You can use your Guns to threaten me but do not touch me. Many people were so surprise to see the kind of audacity and zeal that this young man has to address the Armed Policemen in such a courageous and peaceful way.

He does not show any sign of fear he was just saying “President Buhari must receive this letter. The President must see it. We must pass this letter to the President in support of Anti-corruption fight. The Police Officers who are victim of high corruption in their own agency! We will never stop this until someone comes to send this letter to the President. No way, we won’t stop this”

The brave man dared the Police Officers as he went forth and back trying to send the letter to the President. It is very obvious that Nigerians are now tired of suffering and living in fear. Many people have run out of patience already and they are ready to sacrifice their life for the better course.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by KingsJohnson(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
End Police Brutality

2 Likes

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by jen4r: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Rugaria: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
The days of rage.. Finally, Nigerians have conquered fear.. Buhari, thank you oo

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by easylite: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imagine!!!!
This man has really pushed the people to the wall.

1 Like

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by YungMillionaire: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by YungMillionaire: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why should a Yoruba, Igbo, Itshekiri, Edo, Ijaw man or woman go to Hausaland to demand for their rights?

REGIONALISM NOW!!!! Let the seat of power of Yorubaland be in Lagos. Let the seat of power of an Igbo man be in Enugu. Let the seat of Power of an Ijaw man be in Bayelsa.

How can you expect people who don't share your world view understand your pains??

Southerners e ro nu o!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by UncleHaba22: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
V
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Asquare84(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by ourema(f): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
What are you saying?
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by sunbodan(f): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Every body is ready now
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Fahdiga(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
More of this pls. impotent Buhari should be hounded and disgraced
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Vyzz: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
shocked
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by sammyj: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari's incompetent assisted us in conquering fear.
Rugaria:
The days of rage.. Finally, Nigerians have conquered fear.. Buhari, thank you oo

1 Like

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by monichannel: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
The beast inside has been awakened.
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by bcomputer101: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Evewhere don burst oooo...

E don set
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by malvisguy212: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

SARS are not threatening people here in the north, secondly, some part in kaduna protest, peacful protest, north has there own problem
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by ProfAmaben(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Don't ever insult southerners, are you a bastard?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by PharoahIII: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=YungMillionaire post=95180875]Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.[/quote

[/color]]

[color=#006600]

You seem to be the only reasonable person on nairaland. Protesters are dying for nothing, any protest/uprising that does not have the backing of the north is doa, and if the worst comes to the worst, it would lead to a civil war between the north and south, as the northerners will see this as an excuse to topple the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by WoeBetide666: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin angry
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Kingdemu: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is an old picture of Mr I.G. Wala protesting against the chairman of Hajj Commission at the gate of National Assembly in Abuja. You guys can lie oo

1 Like

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Bkayyy: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
This man is a legend.
Btw, in this trying time we have to be careful in what we read as enemies of humanity are trying to sway the hearts of the youths, especially southern youths against each other.
I've noticed false propaganda here aimed at turning yoruba against Ndigbo and vice versa. In as much as I don't fancy yoruba people, this time around let's please not repeat the mistake of our ancestors made that caused the current distrust we have against each other.
A united South will see us through this

1 Like

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by okpalaAnambra: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:

This clown you're still writing nonsense.. I already told u that southern Nigeria is Nigeria while Nigeria is southern Nigeria
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by SalamRushdie: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
I know this guy very well, he used to be a super Buharist till Buhari used and dumped him...His Name is IG Wala and he is from Borno

1 Like

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Try this shit at the white house in Washington DC and you will be tazzed or rubber bulleted to death.

What you witness in the video is sweetly scripted to portray the security personals as doves.

These leaders are smarter than the youths... This is the 21st century, they have studied our strenghts and weakness.

Now they use thugs against us... Has anyone proof? That the thugs are fighting for her youthful peers or for the leaders in disguise.

We were too hasty to protest, an occurrence they had perfected how to subdue us.

But..... ✊, power always belongs to the people.
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Mandela27: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
U'll never understand it until u feel it.It will be well with us one day.
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Yankee101: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2020
When you meet a man that's no longer afraid of dying, be afraid
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2020
The new order

Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by ruffhandu: 4:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
The new order

I endorse this constitutional review, that is what we are fighting for now. My eyes have seen the revolution I was told some years back in the spirit.
We will not back down. Our politicians are our problems.
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Edeyoung: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Bkayyy:
This man is a legend.
Btw, in this trying time we have to be careful in what we read as enemies of humanity are trying to sway the hearts of the youths, especially southern youths against each other.
I've noticed false propaganda here aimed at turning yoruba against Ndigbo and vice versa. In as much as I don't fancy yoruba people, this time around let's please not repeat the mistake of our ancestors made that caused the current distrust we have against each other.
A united South will see us through this

That statement alone was your intention,

Aboki,

You cant divide south
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by Bkayyy: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Edeyoung:

That statement alone was your intention,

Aboki,

You cant divide south
See this Northerner, you think you can cajole me to give you a southern ethnicity so we can ignorantly start arguing like before?
Lol, these are trying times and we southerners have United for a common goal irrespective of our former differences.
I can't fall for this trick now, knock the next door.
Aboki
Re: A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped by nairanaira12: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
tonididdy:
Try this shit at the white house in Washington DC and you will be tazzed or rubber bulleted to death.

What you witness in the video is sweetly scripted to portray the security personals as doves.

These leaders are smarter than the youths... This is the 21st century, they have studied our strenghts and weakness.

Now they use thugs against us... Has anyone proof? That the thugs are fighting for her youthful peers or for the leaders in disguise.

We were too hasty to protest, an occurrence they had perfected how to subdue us.

But..... ✊, power always belongs to the people.

The way you people talk, one would wonder if you have brain at all.

Do you know how many people have entered uninvited into the white house and were simply arrested and led away?

You guys will be writing as if you know it all, whereas you are just sensless fools with empty brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu: Respondents Final Written Address / Violence In Sokoto? Not Religious/Political Says Police / Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.