Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. (2181 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / Fulani Herdsman Sends Serious Warning To ESN, Says We Are Quiet Because Ofbuhari / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Cyberterror: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Northerners are more matured and sensible than Southerners, that's why the British handed over power to them.
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by UncleJJ(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tpave:
They're the government nah. 80% of top posts in Nigeria is occupied by an hausa/fulani

80% seems quite high.

How many ministers do we have and how many are "hausa/fulani"?

Ameachi and Fashola, are the two super ministers in this country with more than one ministry under their purview,
I am sure Ameachi is SS and Fashola is SW

Chief of defense staff - Olanisakin (boss of bosses)
Chief of naval staff - Ekwe Ibas

CBN Governor - Emefiele (the Nigerian Economy)

Foreign Affairs - Onyeama (Nigeria's Image)
Labor and productivity - Ngige (who gets paid what)

I try to list out southerners in strategic positions
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by UncleJJ(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mrquote:
Why are our northern brothers quiet about this. No prominent person from the north have said anything about what's happening down south.
Why

Because they have seen far more conflict than the south. They know how it will end.
Borno, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Plateau .... . .

North is slowly developing a distaste for violence; BokoHaram has taught the North some unforgettable lessons.
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lol...How do you expect northern youth to respond when most of them are bunch of illeterate citizens/flithy looking beings who are forever confined poor state of existence by their rulers. They are not part of Nigeria please.
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by 2by40ft: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Because your own land is already destroyed.
In your mind
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Daddysidhan: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
The message has been passed across to the Nigerian government as a whole that Nigerian youth will no longer be intimidated through force or any other brutal means. The southern youths has shown our gentleness is not cowardice.
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Daddysidhan: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Cyberterror:
Northerners are more matured and sensible than Southerners, that's why the British handed over power to them.
rubbish talk, maturity in violence and illiteracy
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Muna4real(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
flokii:
In the end, the North retains her assets and infrastructure built with Nigeria's commonwealth while everything in South West is destroyed out of envy and hatred for success.

I don't know why you guys mention only south west here. The east and Niger delta are also burning.
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Manab: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
The hate u have for de north will not solve ur problems.where ar u when Jonathan is killing them?

1 Like

Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Mrquote: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
UncleJJ:

Because they have seen far more conflict than the south. They know how it will end.
Borno, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Plateau .... . .

North is slowly developing a distaste for violence; BokoHaram has taught the North some unforgettable lessons.
I think so
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by obaaderemi: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:

In your mind
Stuupidd. Is the north not destroyed already by poverty, disease, illiteracy and boko haram?
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by gidgiddy: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Mrquote:
Why are our northern brothers quiet about this. No prominent person from the north have said anything about what's happening down south.
Why

Why would the North be bothered with what is happening in the South? How does it concern them in any way?
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Odingo1: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Muna4real:

I don't know why you guys mention only south west here. The east and Niger delta are also burning.
The problem of Yorubas is that they never want to take responsibility of their actions, Edo, Delta, Abia and Imo have experienced heavy burn down of properties yet some Yorubas are looking for a tribe to pin their own on. If they want to remain slaves to Fulanis they are free to do so, it is a choice.

2 Likes

Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Camelot65: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Manab:
The hate u have for de north will not solve ur problems.where ar u when Jonathan is killing them?
Have you taken your drugs today?

continue deceiving yourself
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Manab: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Camelot65:
Have you taken your drugs today?

continue deceiving yourself
but I don't knw why southerns hate de north (SE)
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Camelot65: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Manab:
but I don't knw why southerns hate de north (SE)
I'm not from there so I don't know....

but you saying Jonathan is killing your people is what I don't understand
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by CodeTemplar: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Yakson09:
Y didnt give him time to seee what he will do?

In which name did Paul curse the sorcerer?
In which name did did the apostles did great works?

..... 1 Samuel 2:6 The LORD killeth and maketh alive...
Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by Badbunny: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Kikikiki grin, it is Black Americans that talk like this grin. He be like you be Yankee person grin

Nah G..I be naija boy oo, although I grew up in Baltimore
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. by 2by40ft: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
obaaderemi:
Stuupidd. Is the north not destroyed already by poverty, disease, illiteracy and boko haram?
the only destruction everyone is seeing is over there and i pray it don't stop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Radio London Has Been Ban. / Starved Lion Died In Kaduna Zoo Because Of Hardship. / He Has A Message for Southern Nigerians PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.