Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Vandalism/protest:igbos And Ignorant Yorubas Are Destroying Yoruba Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandalism/protest:igbos And Ignorant Yorubas Are Destroying Yoruba Land (1104 Views)

Oh ye Ignorant Yorubas Here attacking igbos / Buhari Is Surrounded By Mad And Ignorant People - Sheikh Gumi Fumes / Buhari Is Surrounded By Mad And Ignorant People - Sheikh Gumi Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Vandalism/protest:igbos And Ignorant Yorubas Are Destroying Yoruba Land by Princeps: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
HeadShot:
After reading the thread...

There's no hope for the country
There will be hope when we either practice true federalism or each region goes it separate ways. Preferably the latter.
Re: Vandalism/protest:igbos And Ignorant Yorubas Are Destroying Yoruba Land by Justice35: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Are you a southerner or an impostor
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

bro forget that talk..I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are Igbo....believe me a Yoruba person won't type this,these guys are so tribasic that we Igbo have to be careful with them...they did it before and they are about to do it again..
Re: Vandalism/protest:igbos And Ignorant Yorubas Are Destroying Yoruba Land by SoBright101: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Whatever that suits your ego.
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

Justice35:
bro forget that talk..I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are Igbo....believe me a Yoruba person won't type this,these guys are so tribasic that we Igbo have to be careful with them...they did it before and they are about to do it again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call for The South / SOUTHERN, MIDDLE BELT LEADERS GIVE TERMS FOR CONTINUED STAY IN NIGERIA: GUARDIAN / Amotekun And Ebubeagu Are Ideas Of Foolish And Expired Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.