Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... (1566 Views)

Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by AniOmaa: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
As they claim, yet according to the theories been presented by some "not so smart Yorubas", ordinary "Yeebos" are playing some high IQ 3D chess game on the intelligent and sophisticated Yoruba race by instigating them to attack and burn government properties in Lagos, attack their leaders including their DADDY Tinubu himself... among other ridiculous yet entertaining things they accuse the "Yeebos" of inciting them to do. Some even claim it was the almighty "Yeebos" that dressed up in military fatigues and shot those protesters in Lekki toll gate...ladies and gentlemen this is the hot aired theory our dear "intelligent and sophisticated" brothers are brandishing around as facts grin

But I digress, so let me get something straight here:

So you're all trying to tell me now that the self-published most intelligent and sophisticated tribe in Africa easily allowed some "Yeebos" from potopoto republic to egg and incite them to:-

(1) Burn public, government and private properties all over Lagos

(2) Attack Tinubu (their DADDY) for that matter?

(3) Yeebos also magically dressed up in military fatigues, armed themselves with military rifles and gunned down protesters in Lekki toll gate..

(4) oh let me guess, it was also Yeebos that gave the order for the military to shoot protesters at Lekki.

(5) Yeebos suddenly transformed themselves into agberos and started attacking and burning down buildings in Lagos, Yeebos even stormed the Oba's palace and ransacked this building and personal effects.

(6) In conclusion, the most intelligent tribe in Africa are now taking psychological lessons from some Yeebos who are now using them in all their glorious sophistications and intelligence to destroy the golden apple and pride of the Yorubas- Lagos.

This Yeebos must indeed be a special breed of people to psychologically biTch slap the glorious Yoruba race into destroying themselves grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by ccffwx: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
There's no need for this. Everyone knows that the attacks in Lagos have nothing to do with Igbos but everything to do with the hordes of agberos and owo mi da hoodlums. Afonjas are in severe pains, hence the need to attack Igbos as usual. Quit engaging them and their baseless propaganda.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by JokeAdeleke: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
AniOmaa:
As they claim, yet according to the theories been presented by some "not so smart Yorubas", ordinary "Yeebos" are playing some high IQ 3D chess game on the intelligent and sophisticated Yoruba race by instigating them to attack and burn government properties in Lagos, attack their leaders including their DADDY Tinubu himself... among other ridiculous yet entertaining things they accuse the "Yeebos" of inciting them to do. Some even claim it was the almighty "Yeebos" that dressed up in military fatigues and shot those protesters in Lekki toll gate...ladies and gentlemen this is the hot aired theory our dear "intelligent and sophisticated" brothers are brandishing around as facts grin

So you're all trying to tell me now that the self-published most intelligent and sophisticated tribe in Africa easily allowed some "Yeebos" from potopoto republic to egg and incite them to:-

(3) Yeebos also magically dressed up in military fatigues, armed themselves with military rifles and gunned down protesters in Lekki toll gate..

(4) oh let me guess, it was also Yeebos that gave the order for the military to shoot protesters at Lekki.

(5) Yeebos suddenly transformed themselves into agberos and started attacking and burning down buildings in Lagos, Yeebos even stormed the Oba's palace and ransacked this building and personal effects.

(6) In conclusion, the most intelligent tribe in Africa are now taking psychological lessons from some Yeebos who are now using them in all their glorious sophistications and intelligence to destroy the golden apple and pride of the Yorubas- Lagos.

This Yeebos must indeed be a special breed of people to psychologically biTch slap the glorious Yoruba race into destroying themselves grin grin cheesy

Be careful

Lives and businesses have been lost

All. Tribes are in different parts of the country

Don't start or be a part of what can trigger unprecedented destruction

Refrain from your actions

The yoruba are not under attack
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stoo trying to weaponize tribalism against the people.

We know you're just playing "divide and conquer" but it won't work... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
You people should get sense.

What's with all this tribalism on every page? Is this how the new Nigeria will be achieved?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Babalegba(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Senseless thread.Anybody without intelligence to display should not be opening threads

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
After Peaceful protesters were killed
Politicians /APC apologist are now blaming a tribe for aiding the destruction
But they couldn’t condemn the killing
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter
Any body blaming any tribe for this
But,couldn’t condemn the killing
Are agents of this failed government,they are regrouping to start looting
Just as looting bind them together so as suffering bind us too
Let no one be fooled
I don’t encourage destroying of poverty
Yes we know the anger is much and can’t be controlled
Please let’s be guarded from those snakes we are fighting against,not to infiltrate us
Let all this apologist use their skills to persuade buhari to talk and dissolve sars
And not blaming any one

We don’t care
We are resetting Nigeria
Their plans are now to set southerners against each other
Make we wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Jack005(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
AniOmaa:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by SoBright101: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by sammyj: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Saintsquare(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Your antics are dead on arrival....we are smarter than that, divide and rule tactics won't work

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by sammyj: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is the most stupid write up I will reading in the past 50 years of my lifetime shocked
AniOmaa:

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Insult yorouba and igbos and watch dem fight..where is the mod not occupying nairaland sections. treadlike this shouldnt pass two post...

Hausas cant even accept this in thier own forum.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Jashub: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Nice one OP. My people lack sense sometimes.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mod should bring down this thread
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Tranquillity360: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

After Peaceful protesters were killed
Politicians /APC apologist are now blaming a tribe for aiding the destruction
But they couldn’t condemn the killing
Any body blaming any tribe for this
But,couldn’t condemn the killing
Are agents of this failed government,they are regrouping to start looting
Just as looting bind them together so as suffering bind us too
Let no one be fooled
I don’t encourage destroying of poverty
Yes we know the anger is much and can’t be controlled
Please let’s be guarded from those snakes we are fighting against,not to infiltrate us
Let all this apologist use their skills to persuade buhari to talk and dissolve sars
And not blaming any one

We don’t care
We are resetting Nigeria
Their plans are now to set southerners against each other
Make we wise up
No one is setting south up,

the evil child in south is only doing what they know how to do best.

Na them start yoruba runo,Igbos is destroying their lagos.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Tranquillity360: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Mod should bring down this thread
why.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated And Intelligent Tribe In Africa... by Dedetwo(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
AniOmaa:

It appears your tribal inferiority complex is rising to the surface. The Yoruba people are known to destroy and burn properties during political riots. During 1964\5 political unrest in western region of Nigeria, operation "wetie" was born. Please remove Igbo from your silly figment of imagination.

(1) (Reply)

No Attack On First Bank Branch In Anambra - Police / Biafra: Igbos In The US Military Services Write To The Department Of State / Count Us Out Of Your Biafra, We Are Not Interested- Anambra Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.