Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

The La Casera Company Clinches Multiple Awards At The 2020 Marketing Edge Awards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The La Casera Company Clinches Multiple Awards At The 2020 Marketing Edge Awards (439 Views)

La Casera Company Takes Home Multiple Awards At The Marketing Edge Awards 2021 / The La Casera Company Crowned Biggest Achievers Of The Year With Multiple Wins / Festival Of Awards, As The La Casera Company Clinches Multiple Awards At The 202 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The La Casera Company Clinches Multiple Awards At The 2020 Marketing Edge Awards by skylane222(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
It was indeed a night of glitz and glamour for major stakeholders in the Nigerian marketing industry, when Marketing Edge rolled out the red carpet to celebrate innovation and creativity among outstanding brands and personalities in the country.

The ceremony which took place last Friday, saw Smoov Chapman and Bold Franchise emerging the biggest winners of the year.

SMOOV CHAPMAN clinched the award for The Outstanding CSD Brand of the Year 2019, while BOLD won the Award for the Outstanding Product Launch of the Year (CSD) respectively. In addition to the awards, Group Marketing Director, Jotna Nigeria Limited, Emmanuel Agu clinched the Award for the Most Outstanding Marketing Personality of the Year.

Commenting on the award, Managing Director, The La Casera Company, Chinedum Okereke, thanked Marketing Edge for the recognition. “We are delighted with these awards. The La Casera Company always strives to offer the best product and brand experiences to its consumers and it is very exciting to be recognized for it by marketing professionals. We would also like to thank our loyal consumers for their continued support”.

Also speaking, Group Marketing Director, Jotna Nigeria Limited, Emmanuel Agu said, “I am excited to receive this award as the Most Outstanding Marketing Personality of the Year. it was indeed a great honour. I am dedicating this award to the entire marketing team, this goes on to emphasize that the work the entire team puts into our marketing campaigns does not go unnoticed” he said.

The La Casera Company is home to iconic brands such as La Casera Apple drink, Smoov Chapman, Nirvana range of products and variants from the Bold Franchise.

Re: The La Casera Company Clinches Multiple Awards At The 2020 Marketing Edge Awards by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
You see that ginger bold, I love am die...
That company almost collapse with lacasera cos they said it is dangerous and can be used to loosen knots...

They improvised and came out with smoov and other brands and they ended up taking diff awards..
Abeg someone should give me a moral to this story
Re: The La Casera Company Clinches Multiple Awards At The 2020 Marketing Edge Awards by skylane222(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2020
I love this brand...Weldone to the team

It was indeed a night of glitz and glamour for major stakeholders in the Nigerian marketing industry, when Marketing Edge rolled out the red carpet to celebrate innovation and creativity among outstanding brands and personalities in the country.

The ceremony which took place last Friday, saw Smoov Chapman and Bold Franchise emerging the biggest winners of the year.

SMOOV CHAPMAN clinched the award for The Outstanding CSD Brand of the Year 2019, while BOLD won the Award for the Outstanding Product Launch of the Year (CSD) respectively. In addition to the awards, Group Marketing Director, Jotna Nigeria Limited, Emmanuel Agu clinched the Award for the Most Outstanding Marketing Personality of the Year.

Commenting on the award, Managing Director, The La Casera Company, Chinedum Okereke, thanked Marketing Edge for the recognition. “We are delighted with these awards. The La Casera Company always strives to offer the best product and brand experiences to its consumers and it is very exciting to be recognized for it by marketing professionals. We would also like to thank our loyal consumers for their continued support”.

Also speaking, Group Marketing Director, Jotna Nigeria Limited, Emmanuel Agu said, “I am excited to receive this award as the Most Outstanding Marketing Personality of the Year. it was indeed a great honour. I am dedicating this award to the entire marketing team, this goes on to emphasize that the work the entire team puts into our marketing campaigns does not go unnoticed” he said.

The La Casera Company is home to iconic brands such as La Casera Apple drink, Smoov Chapman, Nirvana range of products and variants from the Bold Franchise.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Many Calendars, One Earth / See Snake That Was Killed Today.... Food Is Ready.. / 38 SHOCKING PROPHECIES ABOUT 2021 BY APOSTLE F. T. UDOESSENAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.