Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Stop Hate Posting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hate Posting (1451 Views)

Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
It has come to my notice that most of the thread now is based on hatred of the Igbos. I created this thread to allow them prove their points. However I got to understand that the thread owners are not Yorubas but the enemies of Nigeria

1. How did the Igbos burn down Lagos?
2. Was the Igbos the Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that ordered Lekki Massacre

Remember if this protest was from Igbo's it would be proscribed as a terrorist instantly. It was allowed to go on because it was affecting the Yorubas.

So prove your point, how did the Igbo's tear down Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by Waziced: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
No point bringing this up bros. Respect yourself in this time and be guided.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by JokeAdeleke: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Op is hausa beware igbos/yorubas

Don't fall for. It

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
I am just worried. Why is their so much hatred without reason

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by Yujin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
cybertruss:
It has come to my notice that most of the thread now is based on hatred of the Igbos. I created this thread to allow them prove their points.

2. Was the Igbos the Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that ordered Lekki Massacre

Remember if this protest was from Igbo's it would be proscribed as a terrorist instantly. It was allowed to go on because it was affecting the Yorubas.

Yorubas don't hate Igbos. Divisive threads at times like this can only emanate from one source- enemies of the South. Disregard them. The end of fulani tyranny and oppression has come.
Freedom is near.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Posting by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
cybertruss:
I am just worried. Why is their so much hatred without reason
there is a reason.

You guys are the most intolerant, hypocritical and disgusting set of people living on this planet earth

3 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
The Op is hausa beware igbos/yorubas

Don't fall for. It

Thanks for your update. I know very well Igbos and Yorubas should have no problem

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
there is a reason.

You guys are the most intolerant, hypocritical and disgusting set of people living on this planet earth

Prove it
Re: Stop Hate Posting by SlayerForever: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

Yorubas don't hate Igbos. Divisive threads at times like this can only emanate from one source- enemies of the South. Disregard them. The end of fulani tyranny and oppression has come.
Freedom is near.

That first statement-don't be a big fool!
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Franzinni: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who hate who ... Let me ask you this, if you talk of hate why no Yoruba man get any reasonable land for Igbo land but there is no state Igbo's don't have big big houses, land , businesses? Yet everybody else keep selling you their land and they hate you ...

See go and research narcissism then you will find the underlined condition that plagues

Some Igbo's to make them look for hate where no body even dey reason them matter

For your info KANU claimed he gave order to burn son oriental hotel so ... The rumours are finding their footing.
Re: Stop Hate Posting by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thread for idiotss

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Admin. Please push hate thread to the normal place. I love the Yorubas, Igbo's and selected great Hausa (eg late Yar Adua for allowing rule of law for the first time in Nigeria). I only hate injustice, murder, cheating.

I love you all including the Igbo haters. I want to encourage you to stop hating. God loves those that do not hate. Once you open yourself to God he will help you to stop hating.

Hating is a terrible disease
Re: Stop Hate Posting by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
It was in 1465 when the 1st.........

Re: Stop Hate Posting by gbadexy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Unfortunately for detractors, yorubas and igbos have never had physical battle with each other.
There is no difference out there on the streets.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by majamajic(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Do we need this kin thread at this period in time ,? From a non Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
cybertruss:
It has come to my notice that most of the thread now is based on hatred of the Igbos. I created this thread to allow them prove their points.

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE TINUBU SO MUCH, SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER RULED ANYWHERE IN IBOLAND
YOU INSTIGATED PEOPLE TO DESTROY ANYTHING RELATED TO TINUBU
YOU INSTIGATED PEOPLE TO BURN DOWN THE PALACE OF THE OBA OF LAGOS

YET YOU SAY YORUBA HATE YOU

THE ARSON IN LAGOS IS ON THE IBOS AND THAT CANT BE FORGOTTEN

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by mightyhazel: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Waziced:
No point bringing this up bros. Respect yourself in this time and be guided.
tell that to the demons opening threads that this one seeks to counter.. check one legendherro recent threads
Re: Stop Hate Posting by SLAP44: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
Luvmijeje1
Sulaimania2003
Tsagir
Besk
Tima1980
YungMillonaire
360degreess
Queseda
NafeesaAA
TechmM
tesppidd
cybertruss

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They are hired media thugs of the BMC and northern oligarchy hired to divide the south

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Posting by mightyhazel: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Difrent:

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE TINUBU SO MUCH, SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER RULED ANYWHERE IN IBOLAND

hate is making some of you to go stark mad.. i hope this madness degenerates though. the world would be better off without u lots
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Because admin said it can cause war I will not say anything other than. The Igbos love you all

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by flokii: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
You have no idea what your people have done in Lagos.

It started like play, now you're trying to kill Tinubu after destroying all his investments simply because you perceive him as a threat whereas the leaders and looters in your region are left unscratched. History playing itself over again.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
I also want to say the Yorubas loves you all
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Common sense very far from you.[[s]quote author=cybertruss post=95184727]It has come to my notice that most of the thread now is based on hatred of the Igbos. I created this thread to allow them prove their points.

So prove your point, how did the Igbo's tear down Lagos[/quote][/s][s][/s]
Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let's say no to all hate speech. Rather than hate, let us love.

We should hate injustice, murder, etc. That's the right thing we should hate
Re: Stop Hate Posting by ibedun: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Difrent:

IGBO INSTIGATED THE FOOLISH SENSELESS COWARDLY YORUBA IDIOTS TO BURN DOWN LAGOS!

The foolish OBAs all over Yoruba land sat there like MUMUS watching Igbo migrating to our land without restraint or restriction. WE saw the result today!!!!

Igbo shops at risk everywhere.
Re: Stop Hate Posting by JokeAdeleke: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

IGBO INSTIGATED THE FOOLISH SENSELESS COWARDLY YORUBA IDIOTS TO BURN DOWN LAGOS!

The foolish OBAs all over Yoruba land sat there like MUMUS watching Igbo migrating to our land without restraint or restriction. WE saw the result today!!!!

Let's all stop this please.

Please. Stop heating the polity

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
People that hate suffers from psychological breakdown. Let us stop hating
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
mightyhazel:
hate is making some of you to go stark mad.. i hope this madness degenerates though. the world would be better off without u lots
if it degenerates, its your foolish lot that will go with it, im NOT FOOLISH LIKE YOU
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

But NONE burnt so far
while all investments linked to tinubu has been touched........kontinu, the whole world is taking note of this
Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let us be matured in our posting. I noticed that the killing at Lekki has been turned to hatred for the Igbos that is why I started this thread. Thank God some advice came up from some people that the thread owners are not Yorubas which is understandable. But they are the enemies of Nigeria.

Fellow Nigerian, at this time of our time we young people should be different from our fathers.

Our fathers have failed us. Because we were crying of police brutality they sent soldiers to kill us. For us Nigerian youth to survive we need to respect and love all tribes

I call on all Nairalanders to drop all the senseless post of Igbos hatred and all hatred. Let us love everyone.

We should only hate people that perverts justice, murder other innocent citizens. It should not be based on tribe but on action

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Supporter Congratulates The First Ibadan - Lagos Train Services' Customer / How Tinubu Was Schemed Out In Battle For Soul Of APC / Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.