Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Stop Hate Posting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hate Posting (1467 Views)

Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
Luvmijeje1
Sulaimania2003
Tsagir
Besk
Tima1980
YungMillonaire
360degreess
Queseda
NafeesaAA
TechmM
tesppidd
cybertruss

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They are hired media thugs of the BMC and northern oligarchy hired to divide the south

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

YES
SAY YES TO ONLY IPOB PROPAGANDA MACHINES ONLINE
OTHERS HAVE NO SAY
EVERYONE MUST BELIEVE WHATEVER IPOB MEDIA CHURNS OUT

Joker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Posting by SIRTee15: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

IGBO INSTIGATED THE FOOLISH SENSELESS COWARDLY YORUBA IDIOTS TO BURN DOWN LAGOS!

The foolish OBAs all over Yoruba land sat there like MUMUS watching Igbo migrating to our land without restraint or restriction. WE saw the result today!!!!

Igbo shops at risk everywhere.

Will u shut up...
Is it ibo man that sent army to kill peaceful protesters..
Is it ibo man that removed cctv at lekki toll gate.
Ode oshi.
Let's finish dealing with the useless traitors called politicians in Yorubaland.
Then we will come for u fulani ass lickers.
Yorubaland must be free...no more attache to any other region. No room for leeches n lazy mind.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Posting by ibedun: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
SIRTee15:

Will u shut up...
Is it ibo man that sent army to kill peaceful protesters..
Is it ibo man that removed cctv at lekki toll gate.
Ode oshi.
Let's finish dealing with the useless traitors called politicians in Yorubaland.
Then we will come for u fulani ass lickers.
Yorubaland must be free...no more attache to any other region. No room for leeches n lazy mind.

Mad man, you are destroying your region burning public infrastructure and you say you are fighting for what?

Tinubu this Tinubu that, are you a planned birth? Or your papa born you throwaway!

Oya keep burning everything, akotileta omo ale!

Show me the picture of the people killed, with their names, just 2! Oya!
Re: Stop Hate Posting by cybertruss(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let us not follow the evil path of our fathers. Let us drop all tribal foul languages like The Afonjas, Igbo pig, Fulani whatever.

We should only attack crimes like herd's men killings, military killings, passing evil laws by ruling government to kill others, indirect stealing of ancestral land by herdsmen.

These things should be based on proveable facts and not fiction and it should not have tribal sentiment.

If Mr President does well let us clap for him. We should tackle him if he performs woefully.

As far as I am concern :
1. I love late Yar Adua even if he was from the north because for the first time in Nigeria court order was obeyed.
2. I love Jonathan, because he gave us true democracy and free and fair election without fighting Supreme Court Judges.
3. I love Osibanjo because when Mr. President was sick. He really made me proud as a Nigeria. We enjoyed the rule of law without intimidation of the Supreme Court Judges

I am still waiting for Mr. President to do great things like these people I mentioned above. His tenor is not over yet. He still have the chance of correcting all wrongs if he wants to. I will still clap for him if he does any great thing.

The people mentioned above are not from my tribe and I love them not because of their tribe but because of the legacy they have created.

We should be matured as the youth of the Federal Republic Nigeria. Let us not follow the evil path of our fathers
Re: Stop Hate Posting by mightyhazel: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Difrent:
if it degenerates, its your foolish lot that will go with it, im NOT FOOLISH LIKE YOU
you and ur online ilk are already displaying foolishness and madness.. i hope it degenerates and eventually take u out of circulation.. the world is better off without your ilk
Re: Stop Hate Posting by SIRTee15: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

Mad man, you are destroying your region burning public infrastructure and you say you are fighting for what?

Tinubu this Tinubu that, are you a planned birth? Or your papa born you throwaway!

Oya keep burning everything, akotileta omo ale!

Show me the picture of the people killed, with their names, just 2! Oya!

This one is still on tinubu...he's done for n buried. Get over it.
better go and learn a craft, lazy fool.
No room for joblessness in the new republic.
If u think there will be 30k BMC job when yorubaland is restructured, u must be joking.
Hardwork will be the only way to wealth- no more free money.
We will deal with any nonsense elected public official ruthlessness...
Na small una see today.
Most governors will not even finish their term. They will abandon the office for fear of lynching.
Una never see anything...no wonder most present Yoruba politicians are clinging to this evil unitary system.
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
there is a reason.

You guys are the most intolerant, hypocritical and disgusting set of people living on this planet earth

Your conduct here have proven you're a lunatic terrorist whose an ethnic bigot without common sense.

I spit on your disgusting conduct.

Hopeless urching
Re: Stop Hate Posting by ibedun: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
SIRTee15:

This one is still on tinubu...he's done for n buried. Get over it.
better go and learn a craft, lazy fool.
No room for joblessness in the new republic.
If u think there will be 30k BMC job when yorubaland is restructured, u must be joking.
Hardwork will be the only way to wealth- no more free money.
We will deal with any nonsense elected public official ruthlessness...
Na small una see today.
Most governors will not even finish their term. They will abandon the office for fear of lynching.
Una never see anything...no wonder most present Yoruba politicians are clinging to this evil unitary system.

You will be shot dead for nothing.

Yes changes are required but not by arson, looting, criminality and anarchy.

The vast overwhelming majority of reasonable matured Yoruba people will vote for Tinubu’s protégés. Next time the vote Yoruba men will be ready to put down the dangerously misguided fools called youth. I hold Falz responsible for all the anarchy that had taken place in the last few days.
Re: Stop Hate Posting by SIRTee15: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
ibedun:

You will be shot dead for nothing.

Yes changes are required but not by arson, looting, criminality and anarchy.

The vast overwhelming majority of reasonable matured Yoruba people will vote for Tinubu’s protégés. Next time the vote Yoruba men will be ready to put down the dangerously misguided fools called youth. I hold Falz responsible for all the anarchy that had taken place in the last few days.
I no get your time.
Extend my condolence to tinubu..
Provided he knows u.
Re: Stop Hate Posting by NairaHercules(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
The Op is hausa beware igbos/yorubas

Don't fall for. It

Everybody that opposes you is now Hausa. What have the Hausas done to you, did a Hausa boy steal your girlfriend? tongue

What do you profit from hating the people that don't even know you exist?

p.s: I'm igbo

Re: Stop Hate Posting by big7: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2020
divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south...we stick together we get very formidable
Re: Stop Hate Posting by NairaHercules(m): 1:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE TINUBU SO MUCH, SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER RULED ANYWHERE IN IBOLAND
YOU INSTIGATED PEOPLE TO DESTROY ANYTHING RELATED TO TINUBU
YOU INSTIGATED PEOPLE TO BURN DOWN THE PALACE OF THE OBA OF LAGOS

YET YOU SAY YORUBA HATE YOU

THE ARSON IN LAGOS IS ON THE IBOS AND THAT CANT BE FORGOTTEN

shocked

See as I just dey laugh. grin

Don't worry. Blame us for everything. Sebi we are the people behind everything that happened to your cursed miserable tribe? if it's like that then let it be. Stupid set of animals. Anyways, since we are the reason behind everything that happens to your miserable tribe then what are you going to do about it? smiley cheesy

1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Posting by NairaHercules(m): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
You have no idea what your people have done in Lagos.

It started like play, now you're trying to kill Tinubu after destroying all his investments simply because you perceive him as a threat whereas the leaders and looters in your region are left unscratched. History playing itself over again.

So the useless protesters are have now become igbo for your mind? grin
Re: Stop Hate Posting by NairaHercules(m): 1:39am On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

IGBO INSTIGATED THE FOOLISH SENSELESS COWARDLY YORUBA IDIOTS TO BURN DOWN LAGOS!

The foolish OBAs all over Yoruba land sat there like MUMUS watching Igbo migrating to our land without restraint or restriction. WE saw the result today!!!!

Igbo shops at risk everywhere.

Burn igbo businesses, and you burn your economy and the future job opportunities for your children in yoruba land.
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 4:13am On Oct 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
you and ur online ilk are already displaying foolishness and madness.. i hope it degenerates and eventually take u out of circulation.. the world is better off without your ilk

The world is better off without arsonists ,cultists , Yahoo boys/girls like you
I hope this degenerates so that your likes will go with it ......you and your likes will reap bountifully from the destructions you have caused
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 4:19am On Oct 22, 2020
NairaHercules:

shocked

See as I just dey laugh. grin

Don't worry. Blame us for everything. Sebi we are the people behind everything that happened to your cursed miserable tribe? if it's like that then let it be. Stupid set of animals. Anyways, since we are the reason behind everything that happens to your miserable tribe then what are you going to do about it? smiley cheesy

You think you can hide under the guise of protest and burn down Lagos ,that jealousy of the Yoruba and Tinubu is driving you to this madness....you think burning down Yoruba businesses will make ibo businesses rise abi?
No single ibo business have been torched ,so this is just a ploy by Ibos to forcefully take over Lagos after all you people keep saying it's no man's land . When this goes out of your hands don't come here and be shouting genocide against Ibos ooo
Re: Stop Hate Posting by Difrent: 4:24am On Oct 22, 2020
NairaHercules:

So the useless protesters are have now become igbo for your mind? grin

Everyone know Ibos are the ones burning down anything Tinubu..you think burning down Lagos will make you owners of Lagos abi?....since that's your dream......kontinue
Re: Stop Hate Posting by peace80037: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2020
I also want to say the Yorubas loves you all

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting / I'm Fully For Yoruba Nation, Nigeria's Breakup —lagos Monarch / Twitter Ban Shows WHY Nigeria Must Remain ONE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.