Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace (28701 Views)

Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by ipobarecriminals: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2020
sad GSM is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by sapientia(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2020
What is the mic for?

Well.

The only governor who still move around his state
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by oluwaSavage: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Havenie:
Sorry to derail here but please I want to plead whether someone can help me with about 3k though official amount is 2k which I'll need to settle cafe people to register for post utme. 7153798010 FCMB

But if you can't pay for POST UTME, how would you pay for school fees? hmm Nigerian schools mad gan o. Better save up money before embarking on that journey.

1 Like

Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Born2conquer: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2020
vibbb:
Ok, 10m released by the governor would be added to the contributions of his subjects, while the monarch saying there was no need to disburse the balance of the sum of N90m. Making a total of 100m to renovate, just wondering how much it would takes to demolish and rebuild.
Yhe mic is for the camera
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Orokojasper(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
So, the CPS to the governor is now the mouth piece of the king too abi?....... Let the king come out to speak to the general public himself to deny the said letter. Not the CPS telling us the king "said".
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Enigma001: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by spiralwedge(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2020
How do we still ACCEPT this?

Even at this time?

More than 95% of people living in Ogbomosho have never seen 500k in their account or in their lives; and these 2 idiots dare brandish 100m to their face.

For what exactly? What's the palace for? Whats his job? Why do we continue to accept this?

1 Like

Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by greensandy: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
A dinning table where 3 people are seated, they are still using a microphone....

It seems we have ear problem in this part of the world.

So you don't know that news reporters and others are there?
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by thaoriginator: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2020
kambili999:
I'm still trying to comprehend what I just read. 10 million for what?

The remaining 90 million for what?

In a country with more than half of the population living in abject poverty

OK na
Omo if we stop this protest now, these people will resume business as usual. Guess we need to take the bull by the fuccin horn.
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by capitalzero: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2020
martineverest:
he wants to collect 100m

You get it. Governor made mistake for announcing 100m for palace renovation !!! He later realized that 10m will be ok. Oba is already salivating to receive 100m
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Obakoolex(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Ile oba to Jo....
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Ustec: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
AdaNri1:
Because politicians are prone to lying on a major scale, this is my theory. cheesy

Governor: I’ll make it public that I will rebuild his palace.

No one:

Governor: I’ll make it public that he has refused.

Soun: I did not refuse.
Our politicians are scammers cheesy Soun says he is not getting scammed though.
you already get their format lipsrsealed
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Toobet(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Havenie: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2020
No comment
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
A dinning table where 3 people are seated, they are still using a microphone....

proper voice capture for news coverage.
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Kelvinhunta: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Well said Bro! You are on point however I disagree with u on where u said evidence should be provided for deaths at lekki you see the protesters there said the army killed and carried their corpse in the dark. Could be true or lie but neither of us are present there to confirm so there is no direct evidence then we go with the circumstantial evidence which ask you y the lights were turned off? Could it be that they turned off the lights so Army can shoot at protesters and carry their bodies in the dark without people recording it do our politicians won't be blamed? What really happened on djswitch live page? Do people really write down their names b4 doing protest? While protesting someone might see u people on the road and join, no one will have time to ask of their name or tribe. Is it red oil or blood that stained that Nigerian flag? Was anyone shot at all? If yes y would u think Army will shoot crowd and no one would die even when they did so with real bullets? Again am not supporting the violence but the government should be honest and apologise to the people before this goes out of hand. I sense military take over which won't be good for any of us
zabuur:
Please, evidence of those killed at Lekki. We all have believed that people died at lekki. Please, can anyone publish names, photos and possibly videos.
We Nigerians are good at recordings instead of supporting people in dying situations.
I'm not against protest but, since the govt has been saying no one died, can anyone prove the govt wrong.

As for Makinde, the only solution to any and every problem is to dash out money. Ibadan is fast decaying. Check Old Ife road, Akobo road, Apete road, Gbekuba Apata road, how dirty the city now looks.

Wether you're in support of the protest or not, a member of APC or PDP, Muslim or Christian, Northerner or Southerner, we are in it together.
Burn the Country, we will later meet at IDP's camp then we shall realize who the real fool is.
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by MT: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Oyo state governor, despite promising to follow due process during his inauguration, promised Soun Ogbomosho 100 million naira to renovate his palace, without following due process. This is tax payer's money we are talking about. Shameful.
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Buffalo2(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:

grin grin
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by duduade: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
vibbb:
Ok, 10m released by the governor would be added to the contributions of his subjects, while the monarch saying there was no need to disburse the balance of the sum of N90m. Making a total of 100m to renovate, just wondering how much it would takes to demolish and rebuild.

Now imagine how much they will give Oba of Lagos to do his o
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Enoz(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
That is Nigeria anyway glory be to God
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by MrAkata: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
AdaNri1:
Because politicians are prone to lying on a major scale, this is my theory. cheesy

Governor: I’ll make it public that I will rebuild his palace.

No one:

Governor: I’ll make it public that he has refused.

Soun: I did not refuse.
Our politicians are scammers cheesy Soun says he is not getting scammed though.

I support these forms of politricks

1 Like

Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by calcal: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2020
NO FOOD FOR PEOPLE, HE WANTS TO RENOVATE WHAT? LET THE OBA GO GET A JOB
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Staro: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace by Havenie: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
[]\

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Grants N16 Trillion Waiver To Dangote, Honeywell, 44 Others / James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.