Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Does Anyone Here See The Truth In Righteousness89 Post? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anyone Here See The Truth In Righteousness89 Post? (314 Views)

Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / Why I Always Said No Truth In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here See The Truth In Righteousness89 Post? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89. I don’t know you but I know you have full knowledge of what you post on Nairaland, those words don’t come cheap. The words are divine. People will not understand nor see the picture you are painting because they are blind to see it. They can’t see beyond what lies in front of them.

Some people counter your post most times because they likely(intended) want others to be blind to the light and truth of life and God.

But I’ll still say you are not perfect.(yet), I don’t know if one can ever get to that level of perfection but always pray and believe on God for guidance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Here See The Truth In Righteousness89 Post? by Ekemeze: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Does Anyone Here See The Truth In Righteousness89 Post? by Greatzeus(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Nairaland is filled with so many negative energy emanating from many losers as a result of political differences and tribalism. Which is a microscopic picture of Nigeria itself.
As someone who claims to preach the word of God,you have to be different. Focus on your message so that all the different kinds of people on nairaland will gain from your message and be blessed by it. If people see that your align towards certain political side or tribe,your message is useless and you are nothing but a hypocrite.
From his posts he is politically bias,he abhors certain bias towards certain people. As a pastor nobody here should even know your tribe or political standing. But in Nigeria certain people have become so politically biased that they cant help it,it is so deep that no matter how hard they try to hide it ,it shows.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Mysteriously Escape From South Africa Ahead Of Fraud T / USA Supreme Court Decision Confirms TB Joshua Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.