Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies And Gentlemen (206 Views)

Buy More Dollars Gentlemen, Tinubu's Men are not telling us the truth / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Man Behind All The Problems Of Nigeria / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen by AniOmaa: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Please let us welcome to the podium the new JAGABAN of Lagos and by extension Yorubaland, this man needs no further introduction... but please kindly do me the honors as I welcome the only man that gave orders for Lagos properties to be razed to the ground, directed his Yoruba subjects to attack their traditional and political leaders, and even deployed his specially trained IPOB warriors all disguised in military fatigues and ordered all traffic lights and CCTV's to be off before ordering his warriors to open fire on protesters in Lekki, the one man who has made all the Yoruba wanna-be Sherlock Holmes and other Afonja special bureau of intelligence units nationwide to be cracking their skulls wondering as to how he pulled off some heist on the sophisticated Yoruba race ... all of this encomiums well deserving by design of fate and feats of accomplishments by our new JAGABAN. He accomplished all of these rare fears even while based in London. Who am I speaking about?

-His one and Only Ichie Mazi Otunba Nnamdi Adegbenga Kanu, the newly crowned and recognized JAGABAN of Lagos! grin grin grin

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen by Skyfornia(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2020
AniOmaa:
Please let us welcome to the podium the new JAGABAN of Lagos and by extension Yorubaland, this man needs no further introduction... but please kindly do me the honors as I welcome the only man that gave orders for Lagos properties to be razed to the ground, directed his Yoruba subjects to attack their traditional and political leaders, and even deployed his specially trained IPOB warriors all disguised in military fatigues and ordered all traffic lights and CCTV's to be off before ordering his warriors to open fire on protesters in Lekki, the one man who has made all the Yoruba wanna-be Sherlock Holmes and other Afonja special bureau of intelligence units nationwide to be cracking their skulls wondering as to how he pulled off some heist on the sophisticated Yoruba race ... all of this encomiums well deserving by design of fate and feats of accomplishments by our new JAGABAN. He accomplished all of these rare fears even while based in London. Who am I speaking about?

-His one and Only Ichie Mazi Otunba Nnamdi Adegbenga Kanu, the newly crowned and recognized JAGABAN of Lagos! grin grin grin

Hahahahaha.. grin grin grin you are a clown. Your sarcasm is legendary. I want to learn work from you sir...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen by AniOmaa: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Skyfornia:

Hahahahaha.. grin grin grin you are a clown. Your sarcasm is legendary. I want to learn work from you sir...
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cameras Removed Before Lekki Tollgate Attack Not Surveillance Camera -sanwo-olu / A Nigerian Soldier Warning Colleagues Not To Used Against This Peaceful Protest / Apostle Suleman Slams Buhari Over Nationwide Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.