Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths (348 Views)

Buhari: Disbanding Of SARS First Step To Extensive Police Reforms / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths by evanvick: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2020
If drastic steps is needed to calm the trending tensions, then actions has to be taken. If buhari is still alive he should arrest all past presidents of this country that still exist. He should not take the blames alone. After arresting all of them, they should be prosecuted immediately and any one found wanting should be made to pay for it by death. If this is done at the soonest time, Nigeria will be at peace. Other things follows after this. We need a better Nigeria.
Re: The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths by Adrian9(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Things are not the same!

Re: The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths by Nguru55: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2020
First go and setup a youth employment commission and give **every** youth job...no age restriction minimum of 50k/month cos our economy no good.
Re: The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths by yoruba1914: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2020
It is either we end bad governance or we end politicians. Meanwhile were is buhari?
Re: The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths by helinues: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari silence worsened the situation...

Not everything someone should be using nonchalant attitude to
Re: The First Step To Calm Down Our Angry Youths by yoruba1914: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:
Buhari silence worsened the situation...

Not everything someone should be using nonchalant attitude to
to be honest with u.
I am begining to think he is a julbrin.
My customer was shot yesterday in front of his house. He was rushed to luth.
My heart is still in pains. I could not sleep

(1) (Reply)

Hear what American Kids Has To Say About Donald Trump Video / Let There Be A Law To Hang Ex-coupists In Nigeria / Renowed Economist, Albert Okumagba Dies At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.