Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting (909 Views)

17 Months After #endsars Shooting, Lagos Govt Resumes Lekki Toll Collection / Endsars SHOOTING: Management Of LCC Takes Responsibility For Light Out / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Inteltower: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2020
I have noticed two things that's happening here just recently and its quite strange

1) A lot of paid fools are insinuating that the igbos are the cause of the killings and vandalism going on at Lagos
I don't know whether these said fools promoting tribalism think that a lot of us are gullible and blind to what the real truth is. Over here in the SE there are reports of people being killed even yesterday in Enugu by the police and just recently at Onitsha bridge. There are several government infrastructure especially police stations burnt down. so where and who are these idiots trying to turn this into a tribal thing; Its important that we maintain our southern unity against a failed system that is enjoyed by the elites

it baffles me too that many criminals are here to divide the unity we share in this common EndSars objective
and am so disappointed by the Seun and the foolish moderators who allowed those tribal threads to be up until now planting and promoting tribal conflict.
if this was ipob threads I know how they will speedily take it down and etc
were they paid ? (food for thought) if my accusations to the mods aren't fair then they too should be fair in dealing with tribal extremists

2) Another faction is the fools that are trying to brainwash a lot Nairalanders insinuating that no one was killed at lekki toll gate on Tuesday night. Gosh I believe some spreading this fake news were also paid to do so. We see an opportunity for a greater change in our country and an idiot is saying it never happened
Just now on the news a whole NTA station confirmed that were shootings towards protesters by their own ground reporters that were there. Have these fools who haven't been to those hospitals where the casualties were brought gone and did a thorough investigative enquiry to hear from those victims or maybe the wicked fools just want us to agree to their assumption that all casualties from Tuesday night lekki shootings was as a result of them scampering when gun shots were fired in the air
how dumb do these writers think we are ooo
I even heard that the army seized some corpses but they won't include that in their stupid write up as maybe possibility

And let's say that no one was killed at Lekki toll gate what of yesterday across other various states. are the lives evidently lost at these states of no importance compared to what is happening in Lagos state

A lot of idiots somewhere just feel like writing things to feel right. Aren't we Nigerians don't we ourselves know how our police and Army behave to unarmed and innocent civilians

I am heart broken because it feels we got bad leaders as punishment for our foolishness, wickedness and greed

I don't like using bad words
but address these people that way because it's just what they are

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Inteltower:
I have noticed to things that's happening here just recently and its quite strange

1) A lot of paid fools are insinuating that the igbos are the cause of the killings and vandalism going on at Lagos
I don't know whether these said fools promoting tribalism think that a lot of us are gullible and blind to what the real truth is. Over here in the SE there are reports of people being killed even yesterday in Enugu by the police and just recently at Onitsha bridge. There are several government infrastructure especially police stations burnt down. so where and who are these idiots trying to turn this into a tribal thing; Its important that we maintained our southern unity against a failed system that is enjoyed by the elites

it baffles me to that many criminals are here to divide the unity we share in this common EndSars objective
and am so disappointed by the Seen and the foolish moderators who allowed those tribal threads to be up till now planting and promoting tribalism.
were they paid ? (food for thought) if my accusations to the mods aren't fair then they too should be fair in dealing with tribal extremists

2) Another faction is the fools that are trying to brainwash a lot Nairalanders insinuating that no one was killed at lekki toll gate on Tuesday night. Gosh I believe some spreading this fake news were also paid to do so. We see an opportunity for a greater change in our country and an idiot is saying it never happened
Just now on the news a whole NTA station confirmed that were shootings of protesters by their on ground reporters. Are these fools who haven't been to those hospitals where casualties were brought gone and did a thorough investigative enquiry from those victims or maybe the wicked fools just want us to agree to their assumption that all casualties from Tuesday night lekki shootings was as a result of them scampering when gun shots were fired in the air
thank you my patriotic nigeria... this is about nigeria not About ibos or yoruba or hausa... there's protest is because there's no progress

9 Likes

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Op I agree with you that the MODs here are not helping matters. They are supposed to be taking down any post that is meant to fuel tribal division but they won't.

Again, it is pertinent to note that some of those creating those topics are Fulani paid agents of division.

They fear the unity of the South and they want the division to remain.

We will be fools to let them win.

5 Likes

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by obasiken: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
OP...you are very correct

1 Like

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by sapientia(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Seun have instructed that we report the threads to the super mods. I agree with him. They can't see every thing.

Don't just mention them.

I follow less people but I get more than 200 posts from people am following And can't read all.

Steps to follow.

1. Copy the link of the thread.

2. Report the post and use No 2

3. Using the link you copied. Click on super mods at the downside. Use subject as you like. Explain in the message body and then paste the link.

2 Likes

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by SLAP44: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Op said the whole truth up there.

Poverty has no tribe, the whole tribes are angry.

3 Likes

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by hisgrace090: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2020
why not take the blsme to those who thretened to go to war if buhari is removed or nigeria breaks?
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Obamaofusa: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Inteltower:
I have noticed two things that's happening here just recently and its quite strange

I don't know whether these said fools promoting tribalism think that a lot of us are gullible and blind to what the real truth is. Over here in the SE there are reports of people being killed even yesterday in Enugu by the police and just recently at Onitsha bridge. There are several government infrastructure especially police stations burnt down. so where and who are these idiots trying to turn this into a tribal thing; Its important that we maintain our southern unity against a failed system that is enjoyed by the elites

it baffles me too that many criminals are here to divide the unity we share in this common EndSars objective
and am so disappointed by the Seun and the foolish moderators who allowed those tribal threads to be up until now planting and promoting tribal conflict.

Just now on the news a whole NTA station confirmed that were shootings towards protesters by their own ground reporters that were there. Have these fools who haven't been to those hospitals where the casualties were brought gone and did a thorough investigative enquiry to hear from those victims or maybe the wicked fools just want us to agree to their assumption that all casualties from Tuesday night lekki shootings was as a result of them scampering when gun shots were fired in the air
I even heard that the army seized some corpses but they won't include that in their stupid write up as maybe possibility

And let's say that no one was killed at Lekki toll gate what of yesterday across other various states. are the lives evidently lost at these states of no importance compared to what is happening in Lagos state

A lot of idiots somewhere just feel like writing things to feel right. Aren't we Nigerians don't we ourselves know how our police and Army behave to unarmed and innocent civilians

I am heart broken because it feels we got bad leaders as punishment for our foolishness, wickedness and greed

We are together but some Igbo monickers on nairaland have other thoughts on this #endsars#.
We have seen pics of Sanwo-Olu with murderer being severally posted by salamrushdie etc,mostly Igbos,even we have forgotten that Bihari is the c-in-c of the armed forces.
The straw that broke the camel's back is this.....

NEWSEnd SARS: Enugu must not be touched – Nnamdi Kanu warns, hails youths in Lagos, Aba, othersPublished on October 21, 2020 By John Owen Nwachukwu

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has issued a stern warning to State Governors, asking them to learn from what is going on in Lagos State.

Kanu suggested that the ongoing crisis in Lagos where properties worth billions of Naira have been destroyed was because of the Governor’s decision to impose a 24-hour curfew.

The IPOB leader also said that it was a huge mistake for Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to have ordered the shooting of innocent protesters.

He, however, warned the youths to desist from creating problems in states where peaceful protest is still going on

He wrote on Facebook, “This is a clear warning to any governor that may be foolish enough to declare a 24-hour curfew in his state or daft enough to ask Nigerian soldiers and police to fire at unarmed youthful protesters.

NEWS: Gbajabiamila calls for thorough investigation, urges calm
“Our young revolutionaries have taken over Aba. A lot of progress is being recorded in Lagos, Abakaliki, Warri, Onitsha and Okpanam by our gallant youths.

“The army is on the run. The people have woken up, freedom beckons.

“Enugu protest MUST remain peaceful. We only retaliate in states where they shoot innocent protesters. Enugu State must be treated with respect. #EndSARS” he wrote.
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Sincerely this Is the only time I've seen Nigerians united beyond ethnic or religions lines.

We now know who our collective enemies are.

Yoruba, igno, ibibio, Eric, etc are not my enemies. My enemies are those who have eaten our future and trying to eat the future of our children too.

4 Likes

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Yobabad: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
OP does it mean that you don't know that members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) are behind those write up and insunations,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by SalamRushdie: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

We are together but some Igbo monickers on nairaland have other thoughts on this #endsars#.
We have seen pics of Sanwo-Olu with murderer being severally posted by salamrushdie etc,mostly Igbos,even we have forgotten that Bihari is the c-in-c of the armed forces.
The straw that broke the camel's back is this.....

NEWSEnd SARS: Enugu must not be touched – Nnamdi Kanu warns, hails youths in Lagos, Aba, othersPublished on October 21, 2020 By John Owen Nwachukwu

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has issued a stern warning to State Governors, asking them to learn from what is going on in Lagos State.

Kanu suggested that the ongoing crisis in Lagos where properties worth billions of Naira have been destroyed was because of the Governor’s decision to impose a 24-hour curfew.

The IPOB leader also said that it was a huge mistake for Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to have ordered the shooting of innocent protesters.

He, however, warned the youths to desist from creating problems in states where peaceful protest is still going on

He wrote on Facebook, “This is a clear warning to any governor that may be foolish enough to declare a 24-hour curfew in his state or daft enough to ask Nigerian soldiers and police to fire at unarmed youthful protesters.

“Our young revolutionaries have taken over Aba. A lot of progress is being recorded in Lagos, Abakaliki, Warri, Onitsha and Okpanam by our gallant youths.

“Enugu protest MUST remain peaceful. We only retaliate in states where they shoot innocent protesters. Enugu State must be treated with respect. #EndSARS” he wrote.

I dare you to show me a single post anywhere where I called Sanwo Olu a murderer or depicted him as such ? I can never stoop that low ..please show me where I posted what you said ....You can see how you guys just make up propaganda to slander the innocent
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Obamaofusa: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

I dare you to show me a single post anywhere where I called Sanwo Olu a murderer or depicted him as such ? I can never stoop that low ..please show me where I posted what you said ....You can see how you guys just make up propaganda to slander the innocent

I specifically used this your monicker because you have several like ariesbull etc.I just want you people to desist putting out things that will devide us in this type of struggle.
Nnamdi KANU change the perception of how you Igbos especially Ipob and they are many and crude,ake this protest.
We don't know your minds but your utterances and actions are obvious.

This is why one cannot trust you Igbos.Not all sha because some are very much with us..

Read this...

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
This recent protest made me realised who the true enemies are. They are the northern politicians. They put their boys under wages to do the job of setting the south against themselves
(the enemy of my enemy is my friend: this is the method they are using)
and they are putting more efforts due to 2023 election.
These set of guys disguise as yoruba, igbo, and south south people. Why they are so much fighting for eternal leadership of this country, they lose sight of the fact that the odds of life is against them, and this is how karma have been rewarding them.
Once these guys know their cover is being blown they tend to go under ground by pretending to be with the people; is all lies, they are working for their pay masters from the north.
The division of this country should not be negotiated at all. We seriously need to go our seperate ways
As next election draws closer it will be evident to many doubters who the true enemy is.
I never post in this manner, but it was necessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by ariesbull: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

I specifically used this your monicker because you have several like ariesbull etc.I just want you people to desist putting out things that will devide us in this type of struggle.
Nnamdi KANU change the perception of how you Igbos especially Ipob and they are many and crude,ake this protest.
We don't know your minds but your utterances and actions are obvious.

This is why one cannot trust you Igbos.Not all sha because some are very much with us..

Read this...

Nwanne welu nwayo... Anyi adiro esee.... From the news you posted, I don't see any wrong kanu did... He was calming the youths down

I retract my statement
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by ariesbull: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
This recent protest made me realised who the true enemies are. They are the northern politicians. They put their boys under wages to do the job of setting the south against themselves
These set of guys disguise as yoruba, igbo, and south south people. Why they are so much fighting for eternal leadership of this country, they lose sight of the fact that the odds of life is against them, and this is how karma have been rewarding them.
Once these guys know their cover is being blown they tend to go under ground by pretending to be with the people; is all lies, they are working for their pay masters from the north.
The division of this country should not be negotiated at all. We seriously need to go our seperate ways
As next election draws closer it will be evident to many doubters who the true enemy is.

That is divide and rule.... I told them that they should stop blaming igbo ...

I don't know why they are tribalistic

1 Like

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

That is divide and rule.... I told them that they should stop blaming igbo ...

I don't know why they are tribalistic
Ya u are very right. Due to our electionary policy where one region cannot single handedly win an election they use this method to solicit for votes from the better enemies. As their cover is being blown, they will soon make attempt to change this policy as they believe they have the numbers to win any election.
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Obamaofusa: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

Nwanne welu nwayo... Anyi adiro esee.... From the news you posted, I don't see any wrong kanu did... He was calming the youths down

I retract my statement
Well,words are very powerful in Yorubaland.Most words are pregnant.Our main aim, not the usual old crumbs eaters especially our politicians and the indiscernible,is regionalism or outright separation from Nigeria through war or referendum. This is part one of this protest but we have to eschew selfcentredness to achieve success.We know the enemy.
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by ariesbull: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
Ya u are very right. Due to our electionary policy where one region cannot single handedly win an election they use this method to solicit for votes from the better enemies. As their cover is being blown, they will soon make attempt to change this policy as they believe they have the numbers to win any election.

I hate tribalism and I shun that in it's entirety.... I don't know why they are spinning this narrative

They have divided this nation along tribal, religious and political lines isn't that enough !

I hate bloodshed and we should avoid it ....
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by ariesbull: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Well,words are very powerful in Yorubaland.Most words are pregnant.Our main aim, not the usual old crumbs eaters especially our politicians and the indiscernible,is regionalism or outright separation from Nigeria through war or referendum. This is part one of this protest but we have to eschew selfcentredness to achieve success.We know the enemy.
we have been together as a nation, I think we should go for regionalism as it was done in the 60s this would allow regions to take care of their lives... Enough of this divide and rule

Today's youth are more Intellectually sound than those of 60s and 70s

2 Likes

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Yeezus: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Inteltower:

God bless you OP, the Mods will probably come and remove this topic soon. Nairaland is on the side of the oppressors, very unfortunate.
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

I hate tribalism and I shun that in it's entirety.... I don't know why they are spinning this narrative

They have divided this nation along tribal, religious and political lines isn't that enough !

I hate bloodshed and we should avoid it ....

My post on this thread (including one other) is the first tribal post i have made on this forum except for division which i have supported for some time now, but i can't keep shut anymore as their activities is really provoking even though i am from a minority tribe. Everyone needs to go their seperate ways.
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by ariesbull: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
My post on this thread (including one other) is the first tribal post i have made on this forum except for division which i have supported for some time now, but i can't keep shut anymore as their activities is really provoking even though i am from a minority tribe. Everyone needs to go their seperate ways.
i understand your angst but we must not play into tribal leaning... It's important

Tribalism has ruined thus nation enough, let's eschew this for objectivity or at least if we can't let's either go regionalism, confederacy or at last separate

It's better than killing ourselves

1 Like

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by RuddyFusion(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
This is the truth.....I noticed both and was baffled but it's expected all things are possible with this Government

1 Like

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by NaMe4: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:

You said the truth
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:
i understand your angst but we must not play into tribal leaning... It's important

Tribalism has ruined thus nation enough, let's eschew this for objectivity or at least if we can't let's either go regionalism, confederacy or at last separate

It's better than killing ourselves
what benefit will the unity of the outward self achieve when the heart is not at per with it. Moreover, there is no way of being objective in a multi ethnitic country without being tribal. The moment we start dicussing tribal issues we already being tribalistic and subjective, as everyone comprehend differently, especially in a country like Nigeria where violence is the only voice that is taken serious.

Anger seperates people not love and anything done in anger cannot be objective and being objective have not bring the needed change in any government in world history.

We have to tell ourselves the plain truth rather than paint lies in white.
Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Dede1(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Inteltower:

I do not give a ratass about silly insinuations from deluded fools. Throughout the history of the shithole called Nigeria, Ndigbo have been blamed when things go belly-up in Nigeria. I should not be surprised if Ndigbo are blamed for #EndSars saga. It is one of the reasons revolution will not work in Nigeria. The talk of revolution in Nigeria is cop-out and foolish exercise at best. I will continue to suggest disintegration for Nigeria. Malaysia and Singapore always come to my mind when issue of Nigeria comes up for discussion. Nigeria achieved independence before the two countries they were one entity. However Singaporeans were always blamed for the social decadence in the country. However Malaysians and Singaporeans realized things will never work as long as they remain together as one entity. Few years after their independence, the two separated and the rest is history. I pray for the disintegration of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Current Observations Here On Nairaland On The Endsars Shooting by Inteltower: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Awol1:
Op I agree with you that the MODs here are not helping matters. They are supposed to be taking down any post that is meant to fuel tribal division but they won't.

Again, it is pertinent to note that some of those creating those topics are Fulani paid agents of division.

They fear the unity of the South and they want the division to remain.

We will be fools to let them win.

agreed

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Behind Closer Of South West Borders ! / Abike Dabiri Denies Her Twitter Post About Katsina Boys Being Returned Back / 400 Residents Still Missing in Obigbo Intersociety Alleges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.