Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) (590 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by Jah1: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Yomi Casual's store was vandalised and looted by hoodlums in Surulere during the chaos of yesterday being October 21st...

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5aUDqE1b0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDTMMdLi8D0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn7kqPpj4Uk

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by meum: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
See person sweat! So na Yomi be SARS now?
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by TossTos: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Oh my friend's store !

I am speechless .
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by TossTos: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Oh my friend's store !

I am speechless .
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by Dreal1247: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Criminals are hiding under the protest to unleash their evil activities on innocent individuals and business establishments. The losses incurred during the pandemic has not been recovered. Many people are still jobless while the costs of commodities are still on the high side. With all these looting of business places and burning of businesses organizations structures, it is obviously clear that the situation may worsen. God have mercy, help and deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by Vyzz: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2020
Dreal1247:
Criminals are hiding under the protest to unleash their evil activities on innocent individuals and business establishments. The losses incurred during the pandemic has not been recovered. Many people are still jobless while the costs of commodities are still on the high side. With all these looting of business places and burning of businesses organizations structures, it is obviously clear that the situation may worsen. God have mercy, help and deliver us.

You don't understand...

It is no longer a protest again...

This beasty habit has been buried inside this guys but the were keeping it cool because the protest organisers were organised....

But immediately the pulled that trigger...

The made a monster..

People think the government is waring them
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by Neddstark: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Next time dont bring hoodlums into your fight. When they are victorious, they will become predators on all, including you.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by Neddstark: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:

You don't understand...

It is no longer a protest again...

This beasty habit has been buried inside this guys but the were keeping it cool because the protest organisers were organised....

But immediately the pulled that trigger...

The made a monster..

People think the government is waring them

They burnt the orile police station before the lekki toll gate shooting. Your point holds no water
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by Vyzz: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

They burnt the orile police station before the lekki toll gate shooting. Your point holds no water

Tell Me again

Who are u?
Re: Yomi Casual's Store Vandalised And Looted By Hoodlums In Surulere (VIDEO) by IamAdejumo: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
I just filled out my demands via the official *#EndSars WhatsApp Chatbot,* you too can do the same. Click [url]/2349060006009?text=#Sorosoke[/url] to join the protest from your WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The ShopRite jakande Looters Caught / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Pastor, Kidnap 19 People In Niger State / Popular Benue Lawyer And Pastor, Wife Killed On His Birthday By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.