Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (64798 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I am deeply sorry ma...

At this point let the dead Bury the dead
Have you ever lost a dearly loved one before? pray you don't experience that.
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Vyzz: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
nwanyiugbo122:

What the Bleep is wrong with u?...

Was I mocking her?

Did u kill her daughter?...

I am showing solidarity here or what am I to say?..

Is it in my power to help her home...

Let's just mind how we put blame on people ma biko...

Everybody is angry
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Vyzz: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
nwanyiugbo122:

What the Bleep is wrong with u?...

Was I mocking her?

Did I kill her daughter?...

I am not showing solidarity here or what am I to say?..

Is it in my power to help her home...

Let's just mind how we put blame on people ma biko...

Everybody is angry
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by BurbeeStyles(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
She is not chasing cheap publicity...This is her ONLY daughter we are talking about.
FEAR GOD NA!

Pray for her instead...she needs it now.
You can see more of her pains here...maybe that will soften your heart.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=459619074999457&id=100028541043158
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Ebowo(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
thaoriginator:
where be dis bros?

new york
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by thaoriginator: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ebowo:

new york
come one, go back to ya cage cry
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Ebowo(f): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2020
thaoriginator:
come one, go back to ya cage cry
Just kidding na, haba they are black now
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by thaoriginator: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Ebowo:

Just kidding na, haba they are black now
No! They are pinks
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by armyofone(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2020
cry it well, amen.

Your pix - "the road" is touching.

ATEAMS:
it's well with her soul

1 Like

Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Ebowo(f): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2020
thaoriginator:
No! They are pinks
ntcheww! Get lost!
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by thaoriginator: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Ebowo:
ntcheww! Get lost!
grin get frustrated!
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by Ebowo(f): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
thaoriginator:
grin get frustrated!

It's obvious you are frustrated �
Re: Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja by thaoriginator: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ebowo:

It's obvious you are frustrated �
Nah bihhh, I'm doing good. Enjoy your frustrated life alone and die alone if you wanna cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.