Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

MUST READ: NORTHERN OLIGARCHY, MEDIA CONTROL AND LUST FOR POWER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST READ: NORTHERN OLIGARCHY, MEDIA CONTROL AND LUST FOR POWER (1404 Views)

The Secret Recipe For Southern Unity, That Will Shake The Northern Oligarchy / The Northern Oligarchy Is Brainwashing The Northern Masses That Nnamdi Kanu And / 2023: Northern Oligarchy Planning To Use Jonathan As Short Bridge: Security Expe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MUST READ: NORTHERN OLIGARCHY, MEDIA CONTROL AND LUST FOR POWER by Franzinni: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
This mutt called kichkoff abi kiloruko e.

You are a true dimwit, for reasons best know to you, you have come to nairaland to brain wash anybody that is ready to swallow your puke, you opened this cowardly moniker just recently ..on the 22 Oct 2020, and you are acussing people of having multiple monikers and hiding behind them ... You are a spineless worm for doing that ...

I have nothing to hide NOTHING BRUH! GO AND CHECK MY PROFILE DUMDUM!

I have been on NL for some time now ... If you want to know my views I will tell it all right now

1 .. APC is shit
2 PDP is a relative of APC therefore PDP is shit too
3 this government is a pack of lies and power hungry rulers
4 ipob is lead by a brute with little to no finesse

Now I will never see wrong and say its right even at the end of the barrel of a gun ... Remember if you don't stand for something you fall for anything .

You my friend with a brand NEW moniker and one post that was specially put together to deceive the gullible, are the one accusing me of being two faced

Can you see the hypocrite in you controlling you like a puppet ... I will make sure as you have decided to slander me baselessly you will not succeed ...let the party start.

Wolf in sheep pampers !!
Re: MUST READ: NORTHERN OLIGARCHY, MEDIA CONTROL AND LUST FOR POWER by Positivepoint(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kirchoffs:
THE PLAN OF BMC AND THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY IS GAINING GROUND......

For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

I am Kirchoffs

I guess nnamdi kanu was working for the north when he instruct the destruction of tinibu and yoruba business in the west.
Re: MUST READ: NORTHERN OLIGARCHY, MEDIA CONTROL AND LUST FOR POWER by Franzinni: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Positivepoint:

I guess nnamdi kanu was working for the north when he instruct the destruction of tinibu and yoruba business in the west.
dont mind the retarded mutt called kichkoff.. Who only opened this moniker to spew congested bile.

He is terrified by logic ... Won't be suprised he still lives on his mums couch and mooching off his parents like a vampire bat!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Endsars, Do You Think Things Will Remain The Same? / Breaking: Kwara Youths Arrest Kidnappers With Wades Of Dollars / Lai Mohammed worried about kanu silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.