Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (225 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Princewillalex(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: . by Baawaa(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Ask Google
Re: . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Princewillalex:
I hope say u no join vote am,

If na Gej now he for don address the nation live and direct teytey.
Re: . by Etrusen(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
from my own perspective I think PMB is afraid of the unknown considering the fact that:

could this be an inner master plan to unsit the president ( coup)

could it be that PMB is just too inhuman to answer to the plight of his people?

several ongoing inner plan from the Niger Delta with the unclear arrival of tompolo days after militant ultimatum to FG.

the sudden support that the #endsars are getting from various dubious politicians

who are the inner sponsors of finance to the #endsar movement

the truth is that 85% of persons shouting #endsars are only doing so because of hunger. for example how come the sudden change of the targeted SARS to the FG and immediately it turn to the FG it members multiplied?

this is because the mass have been looking for how to express the desire for better life such as food

in trying to maneuver yourself to power in a political arena you must have to explore the weakness on ground

so the unknown sponsor of this movement may have started by first destabilizing the police because they are the domestic security and then in time turn to the government as we have all witness because the sponsor is trying to explore the weakness of the citizens because of the failure of the government

in all this I am trying to figure out several things that could have made PMB silent to his people

if you recall Benue crisis of recent you will realise that several persons call on PMB to speak on the issue by he refuse

although am not trying to compare Benue to the entire country but I think PMB has always been like this for long so I will not be surprise if he fail to address the nation because being a leader one would have expected him to speak if not after Benin prison break but immediately after lekki killing.

I can put on a bet that PMB will not address the nation even if people are dyeing

this are techniques he feel will protect him from any form of forceful surrendering power or sudden attack

all you can do is that you keep on praying for Nigeria because as for me right now this my view of the protest

the initiator would have calculated it like this:

protest is a normal process in democracy so if the citizen protest as we are already seeing the government will try to bring it down by all means either using thugs of dialogue

THUGS : If FG uses thugs against protesters it may escalate to war in the country thereby giving the present government a bad name. this will be a win_win situation for him as the initiator knowing the diehard hunger on it the citizen

DIALOGUE: knowing the fact that the masses are already agree with this current administration they know that the masses will most likely not accept dialogue but quick result. this also will be a win_win situation for the initiator.

also protest being a legal process, if after the government may have been able to settle the issue of hijackers of the protest, the real #endsars protesters will still come out again to protest after all this curfew impose thereby giving continuity of what is currently on ground because the hijackers will also come out again when the real peaceful protesters come out.

so PMB in trying to play wise against the unknown he will try to remain silent but knowingly/unknowingly to him the situation might get worse thereby giving way for the international bodies to likely involve themselves into the issue. this also will be a win_win situation for the initiator of #endsars.

but my only advice to PMB is for him to settle this issue once and for all even if it will take him to resign let him do it for the seek of Nigeria after all Jonathan did it although the sudden closeness between PMB and Jonathan is questionable.

my sincere word is that we should just continue to pray for Nigeria that anyhow this situation become it will be for #betternigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Relaxes Curfew Partially In Delta State / Youths Objectivism In 2023 Election / How To Improve Eyesight|correct Poor Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.