Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

This Is Mittens - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Is Mittens (461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Mittens by Derhhhhhh: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2020
She's a month old and she's been having loose stool that has blood stains in it ( diarrhea). She's still at the milk stage but I want to start giving her mashed food. Pls if you know how to stop it, I would really appreciate your views on it cos am worried cry

1 Like

Re: This Is Mittens by Haroldjunior: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
She's prolly having loose stool cuz you gave her milk meant for human consumption. I'd advice you give her feline distemper vaccine once she's 6 weeks. And you should probably start introducing her to solids now. For starts you should use maybe mashed meat or fish, add mashed yams or rice if you have(mine preferred yams), add a little bit of milk. Dogs and cats have totally different times to get weaned. Cats shouldn't be weaned till at least 12 weeks old, yours is obviously not. I'd advice you buy the peak123 milk for infants, you feed twice daily with this milk(the milk should be warm, get a syringe if possible so you can measure the amount to give her at a go, get a 10ml syringe) and the remaining feeding should be the solid mixture. Your kitten would do great. Nice kitten btw.
Re: This Is Mittens by Robinson155(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just visit a vet.
Re: This Is Mittens by Derhhhhhh: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ah thank you Haroldjunior cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gsd Long Coats Available / Full Breed Male Rottweiler Pup For Sale / I Have An Adolescent Female GSD For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.