Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) (14962 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by stieyven(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
You are irredeemable..i wish u more madness
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by duruZed(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
GallantDuke:
So Tinubu can cry?
Even buhari cried while seeking for vote, so no be new thing.
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by sim37(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
I tell you... James Ibori, Allison Madueke and co should all feel it too

lucky igbenedion is worst than all of them put together.
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by Benwallt(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]
Your generation
Ugha yo okpa rhu eghi duna nuen,ugha ye eva rhu, erhio khian vbe gha ye
back to sender. Inferiority complex.
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by Gjrich(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Benwallt:
You see. I have never towed the tribal line but this got me. While other states protested n spare their looters n their infrastructure my people flung the gate open and allowed scathing attacks capable of burying us as Yorubas. In shitty Edo, Obaseki had hardly mentioned curfew when all of them ran inside, I washed this morning on ITV without break in transmission, their Oba was not driven out of palace thereby desecrating the stool. Thoogh they have almost nothing in terms of infrastructure but they protected the little they have. Why don they attack the modular refinery, oshiomo powerplant, kada plaza or ITV station but they claim to be hard. Lagos is worst hit n it pained me honestly.

Look !

Edo no be Lagos.

The Governor of Edo acted quickly, moving round the city of Benin with his Deputy calming youths showing support for #EndSars Protest.

On like Sanwo Olu of Lagos who acted differently.
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by Noble4life(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
My brother, it's so unfortunate that some people choose to reason with their anus. So much fake news everywhere to destroy the nation.
WHY burn buildings and prison s? Of what use? People just run their mouths on social media but will never come out to fight.
So much blood spilled already and some stupid werey on nairaland and Facebook will be shouting WE MOVE! Idiots
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by Benwallt(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gjrich:

Look !

Edo no be Lagos.

The Governor of Edo acted quickly, moving round the city of Benin with his Deputy calming youths showing support for #EndSars Protest.

On like Sanwo Olu of Lagos who acted differently.
Thuggery in Lagos is second to none. They enjoyed large population n are senseless. If Sanwo Olu had enter the streets like GGO did he would have been dead by now. All those daredevils would mauled him n his security details.
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by Emotionss: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
akinszz:
He shouldn't be the only one feeling the heat. All politicians should also feel the heat both APC and PDP.

I wish the youths will keep their emotions and sentiments aside and start asking themselves some critical questions concerning what is happening down south. For my safety I can't say much.

But ask yourself this question.

Why was Tinubu accused of Alpha Beta fraud few days before the protests ?

Why did THEY accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protests at the early stages of the protests ?

How come Tinubu was Single out as the main person behind the leki shooting even HE doesn't have any Powers to Give the Nigerian Army Oders ?

How come most of the properties destroyed in Lagos are owned by tinubu or his allies ?

Tinubu is the Only southerner that currently have the political masterpiece to bring power to the south come 2023 and now with the help of some southern idiots they want to bring him down first.

Make u try think oo
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by themes009(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
Nairaland is promoting TRIBAL WAR within the south.

Shame on you Seun Osewa

anybody can post on nairaland! is it seun that post this one?? shame on you too for not having common sense
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by Sobasojek: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]
Your generation
Ugha yo okpa rhu eghi duna nuen,ugha ye eva rhu, erhio khian vbe gha ye
See foolish olosho Edo tribe talking. Oloriburuku omo

A tribe where mother and daughters are prostitutes while the males are armed robbers

Alayebaje omo ofo
Re: Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) by GreyLaw(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Tinubu is focused and ruthless when pursuing his ambition, that itself is not such a bad thing, until u meet someone way more ruthless and is ready to show it

Exactly bro. I think he met someone more brutal and ruthless and very willing to show it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership / Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages / Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.