Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Beware Of Paid Miscreants!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Paid Miscreants!!! (230 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / Disgruntled Politicians Paid “miscreants” To Boo Buhari In Borno- Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Paid Miscreants!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
I can see an influx of paid miscreants online with multiple accounts trying to create confusion as to what actually happened in Lekki shootings.
It's so unfortunate that someone will come out to say that the army shooting video was doctored when we all had our relatives who were there live and witnessed the shooting (my brother was personally injured)
It's so sad

(1) (Reply)

Rescuing Abia State From The Cabal / Sanwo-olu Approves Full Reopening Of Markets In Lagos. / FEC Approves N2.9bn For Printing Sensitive And Non Question Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.