Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage (412 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by EVideos: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Francis becomes 1st pope to endorse same-sex civil unions
Pope Francis has become the first pontiff to endorse same-sex civil unions
By NICOLE WINFIELD Associated Press
October 21, 2020, 5:36 PM ET
• 8 min read

Pope Francis calls for better nutrition access on UN World Food Day“It is a cruel, unjust and paradoxical reality that, today, there is food for everyone and yet not everyone has access to it,” Francis said in a statement Wednesday.The Associated Press
ROME -- Pope Francis became the first pontiff to endorse same-sex civil unions in comments for a documentary that premiered Wednesday, sparking cheers from gay Catholics and demands for clarification from conservatives, given the Vatican’s official teaching on the issue.

The papal thumbs-up came midway through the feature-length documentary “Francesco," which premiered at the Rome Film Festival. The film, which features fresh interviews with the pope, delves into issues Francis cares about most, including the environment, poverty, migration, racial and income inequality, and the people most affected by discrimination.

“Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God,” Francis said. “You can't kick someone out of a family, nor make their life miserable for this. What we have to have is a civil union law; that way they are legally covered.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/pope-endorses-sex-civil-unions-documentary-film-73736065

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cecwn-59FrM

Lalasticlala
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by galaxy2020(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
HELL FIRE AWAITS HIM, IN A SPECIAL WAY....

1 Like

Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Galatians 1:8-10

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

It's Clear for all to see who the Man in Rome is..
Don't be fooled by Sweet mouth/ tongue..
This act by him is Evil and Abominable WICKEDNESS..

Heaven/ Earth will Pass away but the Word of God Remains..

GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!!

Personally Ensure you Have Accepted JESUS and you are Living according to his Dictates...

The Rapture is upon us.

1 Like

Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by Xscape1993(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
I reserve my comments for now.
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ok

Bros speak up

Don't say ok o
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by skultrick(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Na wa
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by yenereal(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
(
Righteousness89:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

It's Clear for all to see who the Man in Rome is..
Don't be fooled by Sweet mouth/ tongue..
This act by him is Evil and Abominable WICKEDNESS..

Heaven/ Earth will Pass away but the Word of God Remains..

Personally Ensure you Have Accepted JESUS and you are Living according to his Dictates...

The Rapture is upon us.

You are a biased self-acclaimed preacher. You always preach on page 1 of every post that hits FP. If you discover that your post wont make Page 1, you would run. Don't be biased sir.
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
yenereal:
(

You are biased self-acclaimed preacher. You always preach on page 1 of every post that hits FP. If you discover that your post wont make Page 1, you would run. Don't be biased sir.

Adhere to the Words of the " Biased Preacher" Sir/ma
How the " Biased Preacher" Decides to post should not be your problem...

What u need is the Word.
It's the Word that Sets Free!

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by yenereal(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Adhere to the Words of the " Biased Preacher" Sir/ma
How the " Biased Preacher" Decides to post should not be your problem...

What u need is the Word.
It's the Word that Sets Free!

GOD BLESS YOU

I don't need it. You are not God.
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
yenereal:

I don't need it. You are not God.

Okay Sir...
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by OtemAtum: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is what we call NORMALISATION. Something about the earth is that whatever humans decide to normalise or denormalise, so shall it be. Gone are the days when Christianity and Islam normalised slavery and slave trading, but now both slavery and slave trading have been denormalised.

1 Like

Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by VirginFinder: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Adhere to the Wwords of the " Biased Preacher" Ssir/ma
How the " Biased Preacher" Ddecides to post should not be your problem...

What u need is the Word.
It's the Word that Ssets Ffree!

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by VirginFinder: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

As we said before, so say I now again, Iif any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

It's Cclear for all to see who the Mman in Rome is..
Don't be fooled by Ssweet mouth/ tongue..
This act by him is Eevil and Aabominable WICKEDNESS..

Heaven/ Eearth will Ppass away but the Word of God Rremains..

Personally Eensure you Hhave Aaccepted JESUS and you are Lliving according to his Ddictates...

The Rapture is upon us.

Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by sonmvayina(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
It is his predecessors that wrote the gospels, so if he finds out they made some mistake that needs correcting , he can correct it...my chair my rules...

Who am I to question him..?
Re: Francis Becomes 1st Pope To Endorse Same-sex Marriage by chipet67(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yenereal:
(

You are a biased self-acclaimed preacher. You always preach on page 1 of every post that hits FP. If you discover that your post wont make Page 1, you would run. Don't be biased sir.
[/s]

Trash

(1) (Reply)

Jon Voight Supports Pastor Chris OYAKHILOME CLAIMS On Trump,reveal Biden Evil Pl / Women In Islam / Have You Memorized The Beautiful Names Of Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.