Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) (940 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by healthgadgetsng: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian Soldiers entertaining Protesters to Calm them down!!!

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaWQ1TLm9Ig

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by Moferere: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Soldiers can be very friendly.
They are humans too.
My question is, who ordered the shooting in Lekki toll gate?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by nNEOo(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Being hailed for a couple of pushups grin

An average footballer is fitter than majority of soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by prince2pac(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
cool

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by Vyzz: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Sometimes this soldiers are more civilised than police men...

Its no doubt that some of them are with us...

Na the oat wey dem take the...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
nNEOo:

That's not the point here.The fact that they did not shoot or go violent on the protesters but instead entertained and calmed tempers is very commendable.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by thesilentman(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by thaoriginator: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
grin

Nice one!

This one Na operation chicken and turkey smiles grin

Unu nuh wan fi see the real smilers, the crocodile smilers

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by HAccord: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
nNEOo:

I attended a military-run high school, I have former classmates who are in the military, we've discussed this issue on our whatsapp forums and I can tell you that most military men are on the side of the people.

The politicians are the ones ordering the killings and the police/SARS are the biggest culprits used in the oppression and repression of the people, that's why they are paying heavily.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by nNEOo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
HAccord:

I attended a military-run high school, I have former classmates who are in the military, we've discussed this issue on our whatsapp forums and I can tell you that most military men are on the side of the people.

The politicians are the ones ordering the killings and the police/SARS are the biggest culprits used in the oppression and repression of the people, that's why they are paying heavily.

I've lived in the barracks Boni cantonement legiko VI to be precise,I wasn't in anyway talking about public opinion and perceptions concerning the military.
I was just comparing rigorous exercises most footballers go through to this public display of a supposed amusing spectacle.

Soldiers are the good guys,we love them,don't we?

grin
DM for further discussion.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by nNEOo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
That's not the point here.The fact that they did not shoot or go violent on the protesters but instead entertained and calmed tempers is very commendable.

Their efforts were duly acknowledged by the obviously "Excited crowd"

grin

Just didn't know how many hours they were able to sustain the entertainment.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Entertaining Protesters To Calm Them Down (video/pics) by GallantDuke(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sometimes I prefer our soldiers to our policemen most especially those from the South.

But those soldiers that shot those protesters at Lekki are monsters

(1) (Reply)

[video] Niger Delta Youths Shutdown Oil Pipeline In Ukwuani, Nigeria / Those Saying 2023 Won’t Hold If Nigeria Is Not Restructured Are Drunk -Adefuye / Oil Theft In Anambra, The Story Of SEEPCO And It Operations (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.