Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War (584 Views)

Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. / #occupylekkitollgate Has Turn Into Tribal War On Twitter / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War by NCarthur(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope you see what they are trying to do.

Dear Nigerian Youth. The one who has awakened to change the status quo.
The one who is ready to take the world on...I hope you see.

They're trying to create hate. To disunify us. To break the ranks and scatter us.
They're spreading it like a virus...oh,Young Lion. I hope you see and you're immune.
We fight for a cause greater than tribe,greater than ethnic backgrounds. Greater than the evil they have brought to the land.
It's not about Igbo,hausa or Yoruba. It's about a future where we all have a say.

So refuse to let them break you.
Refuse to let them turn us against each other.
To make us hate each other.
Even as we fight against oppression. Against godfatherism. Against a corruption ridden society that makes it impossible for you without connection and money to succeed.
Against a police force that has become a tool of the devil used in snuffing out our lights before it's dawn.

I hope you see. And I hope you refuse to let them.
Unity is strength. Divided we will fall.
Chukwu gozie anyi��
❤️✌

#EndPoliceTerror
#EndBadGovernance
#EndGodfatherism
#ENDSWATorSARS

© Chiamaka Nwokoro, Ndukwe Arthur

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War by SoBright101: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War by Flora2Sweet: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
All we want is a peaceful nation, wea re only at war with our LEADERS not ourselves...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's obvious many people who opened threads blaming igbos today are northerners

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Turning Protest Into Tribal War by Jostoman: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let them create any thread they like the southern youth are more United now.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will APC Blame For The Current Economic Recession? / � Boom � Buhari Administration! Have A Look / Official Pump Price Of PMS (fuel) From 1978 Till Date : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.