Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Am Really Sad About What Is Happening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Really Sad About What Is Happening (222 Views)

Am Really Sad, With The Event Of Things Happening. / It's Really Sad Nigerians Don't Believe In Court Processes / Jj;you Are Sad About Shekua's Death, Then More Condolences To You In Coming Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Really Sad About What Is Happening by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have to say I haven't been able to sleep for days now, since the Lekki incident. It beaks my heart seeing all these videos coming out of Nigeria. The blood shed, the destruction of lives and property.

Who do we blame? The innocent unarmed protesting youth ?
It breaks my heart seeing Nigerian stars and notable individuals only posting on Twitter and Instagram as if that's only the best thing they can do.

It breaks my heart even more to see people saying no one was killed.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm To Find Solution To Crisis / Calabar Has Discovered One Of The Warehouse Full Of Palliatives. Rivers Is Next / Senate President Lawan, Deputy, Others Extol Kalu's Wife As She Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.