Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? (1743 Views)

It Is High Time The Narative And Dynamics Of Nigeria Politics And Polity Change! / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? by ng12211221: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
9jatriot:
Clearly noted in fact point No. 5

You’ll live long enough to see a better Nigeria, we need patriots like you
Re: Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? by chinoxstock: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
I saw on someone's instagramLive bullets holes on people. Abi I know no wetin I see?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? by AfroBeatDiary: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
mrsage:

How come you never mentioned the wounded people?

If soldiers shot into the air, why do we have injured Protesters with gunshot wounds?

Soldiers that first deny their presence at the protest ground
Re: Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? by hargbolahan01: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
let's say all the clear evidence are lies as you said.. why did governor went to the hospital that night when nothing happened according to you

why did he the governor later agreed that soldier were there after saying different words twice

why didn't the president picked up calls of one his favorite governors twice?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? by Pecuman: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Disinformation tactics won't work.

This isn't the first time Nigeria has killed it's citizens they have done it to Shi'ites protesting peacefully in Abuja and to Ogoni people as well when they protested. This isn't new this is how Nigeria has acted for generations.

The main video was streamed live on Instagram and the Camera was shaky. You can edit live videos and it takes weeks to convincingly edit shaky video.

I could go on but don't be recieved people. Part of the tactics of operation Crocodile smile is media disinformation to cause confusion and make people unable to believe their own eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Military Moves 7 Places To Become 35th In The World,global Fire Power / Wife of Sterling Bank Manager Reacts to Allegations of Infidelity / BREAKING: IPOB Confirms Killing Of ESN Commander In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.