Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging (885 Views)

Loading 90%: How Saliu Mustapha Is Gradually Emerging The Star Attraction Of APC / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May / Why Atiku Is Not Fit To Lead Nigeria - Four Points! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by samuk: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Four confederation units, North (Arewa), South South (Braced), South West (Oduduwa) and South East (Biafra) are gradually emerging.
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Princeps: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
samuk:
Four confederation units, North (Arewa), South South (Braced), South West (Oduduwa) and South East (Biafra) are gradually emerging.
Niger Delta and Ibos (South East) are not the same and have different languages and cultures. Biafra of today does not include the Niger Delta the way it was during the civil war. If you want to open these sort of threads, at least get your facts right first. Also I doubt the mostly Christian Middle Belt will agree to join the core North.
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Oblitz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Princeps:
Niger Delta and Ibos (South East) are not the same and have different languages and cultures. Biafra of today does not include the Niger Delta the way it was during the civil war. If you want to open these sort of threads, at least get your facts right first. Also I doubt the mostly Christian Middle Belt will agree to join the core North.

cant you see he separated south south from south east?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by obama30: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
samuk:

Middle western region is missing, Benue region is missing
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Blackking98(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Princeps:
He separated both region's.
Atleast be educated enough to read before u do ur Masters bidding in trying to cause enimity in the south. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
obama30:

Middle western region is missing, Benue region is missing

Benue cants stand alone
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Bkayyy: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oblitz:

He is a northerner, they have been programmed to say that. So whenever they see any news like this, they don't read it but go straight and paste what they are paid to post

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Dede1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oblitz:

What do you think made a person such as the previous poster an enemy of JAMB?
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Zooposki(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
I very much doubt Middle Belt and Northern states with no sharia will want to join Northern States with Sharia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by SLAP44: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
What of middle belt?
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by SLAP44: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Benue cants stand alone

Benue, Kogi, nassarawa, Taraba can for a country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Zooposki(f): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

What of Jos, Southern Kaduna and Adamawa?
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by SalamRushdie: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Will Fulanis allows them to have peace ..Those Benue people Behave more like Southerners than north
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Dede1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
samuk:

The bolded is a nonsensical conjecture. I want Republic of Igbo land. The so-called south-south has to fend for itself without an inch of Igbo land. No Igbo land will be allowed to be ceded to any zone. Long live Republic of Igbo land! Long live the Great Igbo land!!
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by Princeps: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blackking98:

He separated both region's.
Atleast be educated enough to read before u do ur Masters bidding in trying to cause enimity in the south. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw
My master's bidding? You are retarded clearly.
Re: Nigeria four Confederation Units, are gradually emerging by mike8804: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari doesn't care about the Southern Nigeria, it shows he is an unrepentant nepotist.... #endNigeria# #Southunite#

(1) (Reply)

We Have Right To Live Anywhere We Like, Let's Go Our Ways If We're Tired / Kalu's Wife, A Shinning Star, Says Senate President, Lawal (photos) / Fulani Owns All Lands In Nigeria, Needs No Permission To Invade: Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.