Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

“I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters (334 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / ‘I Don’t Care What My Customers Do With The Guns I Sell’ - Suspect / Man Slams Nigerian Police For Torturing Him After A False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by woloadedCEO: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
A Nigerian youth, said to be the son of the deputy Governor of Edo state, Philip Shaibu, has disclosed that he does not care about the ongoing #EndSARS movement in Nigeria.

He also revealed that seeing Nigerians protesting in and outside the country usually gets him angry.

In a video shared on social media, the man slammed Nigerians for protesting against police brutality and extra judicial killings in the country.

According to him he’s not interested in the movement, adding that it is the reason why he has not said or posted anything related to campaign.

He also criticized Nigerians living in Canada or America, protesting against police brutality, adding requested to know who they were protesting to.

In his words,

“I don’t give a f*ck about the movement. Why are people in Canada protesting? who are the protesting to”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to watch video

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/10/22/i-dont-care-about-endsars-nigerian-man-slams-protesters/
Watch video below,

Re: “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by ipica: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make im go road go ask them

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by Jacqueline22(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
That Edo State deputy’s governor son
Re: “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by DWJOBScom(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Any reasonable person should click on that link

Very false
Re: “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by heniford2: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
fake news please be warned
Re: “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by Thomthom(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
fake news
Re: “I Don’t Care About #endsars” – Nigerian Man Slams Protesters by SoBright101: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Beheading His Son For N1million / Bill Gates Has Warned The World Against Another Pandemic After COVID19 / Help Me Recover My Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.