Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Good Graphic Designer Should Take Account Of Chaos In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Graphic Designer Should Take Account Of Chaos In SE (257 Views)

South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Graphic Designer Should Take Account Of Chaos In SE by godforus(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
I call on graphic-talented Igbos on nairaland who have been following news on our recent crises to please document them for posterity sake.

Reason because I've seen posters of about 20 properties destroyed in Lagos state only and we need to take account of ours before history is re-written by lagos-ibadan expressway media to say we instigated crises in yoruba land and left our region. That was how they rubbished 1966 coup to Igbo coup.

Please let's not play catch up.

The few i can remember

1. Two police stations burnt in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state. Namely ekeaba police station and kpirikpiri police station.

2. Aba south local government headquarters in Abia state torched.

3. Police station in Anambra also burnt.

4. Father mbaka adoration ground Enugu on fire

5. Enugu North local government house set on fire.

6. Zik statue in onitsha consumed in flames.

I encourage us to take record of our own casualties before this movement is tribalized for Igbos to take the blame.

1 Like

Re: A Good Graphic Designer Should Take Account Of Chaos In SE by JokeAdeleke: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
God bless you. I encourage you to do this so the tribal bigots would not have anything to accuse the igbos of in the midst of all these

(1) (Reply)

It's A Foolish Idea To Believe The Army Is Stronger Than The People / #endsars: I’m Still The Jagaban Of Lagos – Senator Bolatinubu / The Return Of The Prodigal Son: Joe Igbokwe Finally Shows Support To Igbo, Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.