Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" (45775 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Shadysen: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
By brother yoruba man is talking rubbish.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by LegacyB: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Am disappointed in you frank for making this type of beer parlor statement.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by brexit: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Frank you have not reached a level to fault him, even if made mistakes

Learn to respect people, you are not yet made
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by 8x324: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Thanks and God bless.
The rare gem will definitely say yes to your request.
Enough of all the lies by enemies of the country flying around.
It has caused enough havoc.
[/s]
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Kay25(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Scary times but one thing I Believe is that GOD is in Control of Nigeria..

In The Name of JESUS I Decree that GOD'S Operation on Nigeria will not be Hijacked by any Being under any Guise..

We Break the Hold of any Being or group who are trying to Hijack GOD'S Work in Nigeria. We Cut their Hands off in the Name of JESUS..

MY Daddy Take over Nigeria in the Name of JESUS..
that my daddy is the one in action but my daddy knows that we can't continue as a nation so hear it my daddy supports us to break
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by hopexter(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
MAGG0T:
cool

I was expecting they youths to mobilize to isolation centers and NCDC offices...na there real truth dey.

Why don't you lead while the protesters follow, stay at home and be expecting people to carry out your wishes. Don't go and protest undecided
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by dederocs(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lets look at things both ways...not every resident was happy about the road being blocked...every citizen has a right to move freely, at the announcement of the curfew via a legitimate authority, the protesters should have cleared. Though i blame the govt for sending the military to clear them, there are other means of clearing protests legitimately...there are disputes about the death toll, i live around the area, i have first hand info...awon blogger blogger grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by bizzibodi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osibanjo has tried his best due to his limitations abeg Frank part for that corner did U come out to protest.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by greensandy: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Frank forgets that Osinbajo is one of the sensible leaders who have rose up to the occasion.
A quick reminder of how the VP Osinbajo has handled the situation Siince the start of the Protest.

1)The statement by IG of Police was released after the meeting with the Vice President. As a matter of fact, the VP insisted that the IG release the statement that Sunday as opposed to the IG who wanted to release it the next day, Monday.

2)The same 4th of October, VP met with the press and reiterated the need for SARS to be off the streets and also insisted on the need for police reforms.

3) Then on Friday, the 9th of October, VP took the IG of Police to meet with the President and brief him on the situation. Below is the picture of the meeting. Afterwards, the President released his thread.

4) Again on the 11th of October, the VP met with the IG of Police and insisted on completely scrapping SARS when the protests didn't stop. VP also insisted that a statement be released that same Sunday:

5) During the same week of the 11th, VP met with DG DSS, IG of Police, Minister of Police Affairs.

6) On the 12th of October, VP spoke with the press again and emphasised the government's commitment to the reform process of the police force. He also called for the prosecution of erring officers.

7) 15th October, through NEC, he met with State Governors and decided that the best way to deal with the situation was the establishment of Judicial Panels in all states headed by the Governors with different stakeholders including youth representatives.

coolThen on the 16th of October, he released a statement apologising for responding late to the agitations of the protestors. He also reiterated the government's commitment to resolving the issues.

All these yeyebrities are not current about happenings in the country and they jump on to things they know nothing of.

God bless you.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by morinto: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Scary times but one thing I Believe is that GOD is in Control of Nigeria..

In The Name of JESUS I Decree that GOD'S Operation on Nigeria will not be Hijacked by any Being under any Guise..

We Break the Hold of any Being or group who are trying to Hijack GOD'S Work in Nigeria. We Cut their Hands off in the Name of JESUS..

Like I keep praying that the Innocent blood dey shed on lekki gate will not be a waste. Even though dey did not see the bright sight of Nigeria alive at least let their blood speak to God for change. That innocent blood just cant waste like that

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:
Useless anarchists and fake news spreader.

You hide in your safe zone while the thugs you support are killing, robbing and raping innocent poor people.

It is no longer a "genocide" but shooting.

May the violence you encouraged with fake news consume you eventually.

If People were truly killed, you and your children will die a more gruesome death

https://twitter.com/12dddd3356/status/1319328078502498305?s=19
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by dododawa1: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Their are the same,the day I see too leader children or grandchildren in public school,is the day I will start believing the useless leaders
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Olvic: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm convinced buhari and oshinbajo hasn't seen personally in a really long while
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Oracleforce: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Frank forgets that Osinbajo is one of the sensible leaders who have rose up to the occasion.
A quick reminder of how the VP Osinbajo has handled the situation Siince the start of the Protest.

1)The statement by IG of Police was released after the meeting with the Vice President. As a matter of fact, the VP insisted that the IG release the statement that Sunday as opposed to the IG who wanted to release it the next day, Monday.

2)The same 4th of October, VP met with the press and reiterated the need for SARS to be off the streets and also insisted on the need for police reforms.

3) Then on Friday, the 9th of October, VP took the IG of Police to meet with the President and brief him on the situation. Below is the picture of the meeting. Afterwards, the President released his thread.

4) Again on the 11th of October, the VP met with the IG of Police and insisted on completely scrapping SARS when the protests didn't stop. VP also insisted that a statement be released that same Sunday:

5) During the same week of the 11th, VP met with DG DSS, IG of Police, Minister of Police Affairs.

6) On the 12th of October, VP spoke with the press again and emphasised the government's commitment to the reform process of the police force. He also called for the prosecution of erring officers.

7) 15th October, through NEC, he met with State Governors and decided that the best way to deal with the situation was the establishment of Judicial Panels in all states headed by the Governors with different stakeholders including youth representatives.

coolThen on the 16th of October, he released a statement apologising for responding late to the agitations of the protestors. He also reiterated the government's commitment to resolving the issues.

All these yeyebrities are not current about happenings in the country and they jump on to things they know nothing of.

Frank Edoho wants to use VP to trend....since MTN has relieved him of his duties....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Masterkernel1: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Oga park well , how many times did osibanjo ask the protesters to discontinue the protest and give FG time to implement their demands after sars was dissolved.
Even during war there is always ceasfire in order to explore path of dialogue .
We no gree yen yen yen , hoodlums that only come to steal and vandalise have hijacked the protest now everybody eyes don clear.

How many times have these same youths engaged the FG over issue of SARS, (3) times. All three others failed. And at this point, they're asking for implementation of there demands and you're here haranguing.

I wish SARS had killed you.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Not only to cut their hands off, Rock of Ages grind to powder every enemy of Nigeria, arise from your Holy habitation and trample upon every plan's of the wicked against the destiny of Nigeria, arise on behalf of the poor, widows and downtrodden in Nigeria and send your Armies of Heaven to butcher to pieces with their sword of fire every satanic, human and demonic agenda for Nigeria in Jesus name amen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by richie240: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Oga park well , how many times did osibanjo ask the protesters to discontinue the protest and give FG time to implement their demands after sars was dissolved.
We no gree yen yen yen , hoodlums that only come to steal and vandalise have hijacked the protest now everybody eyes don clear.
They've finished with "End_tinubu", its " End_osibanjo" d mad ppl are targeting now.
Awon weyrey!
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by harmony75: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbanjo supposed to have resigned after the massacre of unarmed youths at Lekki tollgate, I am so so disappointed in him as a man of God he is supposed lead by example.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by epkereamaka60858: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osibanjo has tried his best due to his limitations abeg Frank part for that corner did U come out to protest.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by kayjay69(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Sanwo-olu, Hamzat.

What do all these men have in common apart from being Tinubu minions?

Very simple.

They are spineless establishment politicians. You see an establishment politician such as these ones will never break rank, they will always fall in line and do whatever Tinubu tells them to do.

When members of the public wail about why they do not say meaningful things regarding the situation on ground, I am disbelief. Why? Because it is clear members of the public do not really know who their leaders are. You see we are so carried away by what we see of these men in public, their carefully laundered public image and what they say. We forget that talk is cheap and to know any man we need to look at their actions, their deeds.

These are all evil men who have never had the interest of the Yoruba at heart. I would be the last person to campaign for the opposition as a suitable alternative because they are all the same. However, it is important we know who are leaders truly are and call them out for the wicked hypocrites that they all are.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by dederocs(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Time to calm things down, resolutions accepted, they will address them, he said, even the senate accepted and passed a resolution on the points raised. In a democracy you can only change government via elections, that is why we must support credible candidates...trying to use force to change a government is insurrection or coup, the government must respond. Our constitution also gives the President the right to call for state of emergency, continous violence willl definitely make him activate it...let us work via elections and legislation, no President will fold its hands and let you take over power, this is fact, let us retrace our steps now, and not plunge our nation into the dark unknown...i say this with all sense of responsibility, and am an advocate of the end sars movement...but not burning down our city/country...we must calm down and resume business.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Adegboladedayo: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Osinbajo is one of those rogue lawyers under tinubus payroll.
I wonder why people mistake the chain smoking rogue lawyer as a real man of God.
I know you will be proud of him if he is your father... And what will you do if you're him?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by donnie(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
BruncleZuma:
[img]https://media1./images/0db6291709af6731ebb6d58f9bbc49c3/tenor.gif[/img]

Brother Frank wants to use #EndSARS to wake his dead career...ogbeni shift we no need help to protest

Sebi this is the graphic design of the mask Jubril uses?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Adegboladedayo: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
kayjay69:
Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Sanwo-olu, Hamzat.

What do all these men have in common apart from being Tinubu minions?

Very simple.

They are spineless establishment politicians. You see an establishment politician such as these ones will never break rank, they will always fall in line and do whatever Tinubu tells them to do.

When members of the public wail about why they do not say meaningful things regarding the situation on ground, I am disbelief. Why? Because it is clear members of the public do not really know who their leaders are. You see we are so carried away by what we see of these men in public, their carefully laundered public image and what they say. We forget that talk is cheap and to know any man we need to look at their actions, their deeds.

These are all evil men who have never had the interest of the Yoruba at heart. I would be the last person to campaign for the opposition as a suitable alternative because they are all the same. However, it is important we know who are leaders truly are and call them out for the wicked hypocrites that they all are.
Please mention those that have yoruba interest at heart... Furthermore remember to tell our SS and SE brothers to call out thier own leaders as well. Don't let hatred cover ur sense of reasoning...
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
ignis:
Was Osibanjo actually a pastor or he bought the title from Redeemed Christian Church ?

He definitely bought it
In RCCG once you have money you automatically become a pastor No training required , one rccg parish I know was ready to make a close friend a pastor if she hadn’t resisted because she works in an oil company and has some cash

Osinbajo was too desperate to be VP he would do anything to get there including insulting Jonathan each time he opens his mouth just to please Buhari

He came to Houston Texas here and wants people to pay money to have dinner with him and explore business opportunities in Nigeria for a very high fee of course( was announced in RCCG churches)

He pretends to be a Christian , he is just a cheap wanna be , the desperation was evident even in the children and wife on the Inauguration Day they could not even hide it
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by paschenko(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
OVB123:
I am also dissapointed too. Osinbanjo should step down as redeem pastor. You can not serves 2 masters at a time.

I just feel that man has sworn a bloody oath of secrecy. There are many things going on in the dark we are not aware of. Osibanjo's body movements say it all. I just wish he can break the silence and come out plain, Nigerians will never forget him for exposing the evil deeds and secrets of the Cabal. Osibanjo is held ransom but he needs to risk it all and detach himself from whichever oath he was given to swear ... angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by kayjay69(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
This may sound selfish but I am not a Nigerian nationalist, I am a Yoruba nationalist. I do not care for South South nor South East people calling out their own corrupt politicians, I do not live in that part of the country, it does not affect me directly. This does not mean I condone corruption in other parts of the country, but I have never believed in Nigeria as a country. It is a forced union that was always bound to fail hence my pessimism and rightfully so.

I will call out the leaders that have misruled the Southwest for years now. I do not offer myself nor do I offer anyone because I am yet to see anyone that can help us sort out this mess we are in. I believe calling out corrupt leaders rather than managing them and hoping for the best is a big step in the right direction.

Judging by all that is unravelling about these so-called leaders, I think I am right.
Adegboladedayo:
Please mention those that have yoruba interest at heart... Furthermore remember to tell our SS and SE brothers to call out thier own leaders as well. Don't let hatred cover ur sense of reasoning...
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by aspirebig: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Where are the all the sweet ideas that Prof Yemi ( SAN) was selling to Nigerians, on how to move the country forward economically, agriculturally, financially, morally and even academically , he said they will create 3 millions jobs yearly,make 1 dollar to 1 naira, reduce insecurity, improve electricity, reduce cost of living, during their various village meeting campaign across the nation when he was speaking impeccably to convince Nigerians to vote for APC

This man is a Lawyer and a Pastor....Nigerians have retentive memories o.

The bible is clear in Prov 14:5
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by Monjerk: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg make una free my pastor for me, until they assigned him to kitchen to be watching plate, you people will not know what he is passing through.

To resign no let him do because Tinubu threaten him that if he resign, he go kill him with his bare hand.

The man dey inside one hot soup like that, if not for Adeboye prayer the guy for just run leave this country.

All those small small committees were him the head, na to just keep him there nothing inside, na empty committees, go and ask Lai if You are doubting me.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by We4all: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Frank Edoho should take a back seat. An abusive husband who couldn't even keep his home in check should never have a say on national matters.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

How does protest prevent FG from implementing d demands of d protesters? D way some of u make excuses for d mediocrity of this administration is mind boggling.

Pls how many times has this administration banned SARS yet d same reason for banning SARS still persists? Are u aware that in June 2019 buhari received a report on SARS reform? Are u aware that d recommendations of d report are similar to that of d protesters? Can u pls tell why buhari didn't implement that report since last year or was it because of protesters? If buhari had implemented that report, will people still be shouting endsars?

www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

This administration failed. U don't have any excuses or anyone to blame for that. Osinbajo is a bigger disappointment
Re: Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
We4all:
Frank Edoho should take a back seat. An abusive husband who couldn't even keep his home in check should never have a say on national matters.

Really? According to which law?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.