Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

President Buhari Addresses The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses The Nation (326 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Addresses The Nation by presidency: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION[b][/b]

Following detailed briefing by security chiefs on the current situation in the country, President Muhammadu Buhari will make a national broadcast Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Radio Nigeria respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 22, 2020
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by PraiselyPraise: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Medicine after death.

The damage has already been done.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let me not say what's on my mind so that you people will not track me and put me in prison
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oga President it seems this thing might be gravitating to EndHunger ....Please I hope there is still food in the strategic reserves.. I have never seen a thing like this where any suspected food store or household store becomes a Target. I know we are driving toward self sufficiency in food production but we can achieve that when we put the necessary inputs in place,but in the meantime let us create a buffer to reduce hunger in the land moreover Christmas is just two months from now.

Biko this is a SOS alert.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Dominate List Of Those Killed By SARS In Recent List / Federal Government 250,000 Free Business Name Registration With CAC / #endsars: ‘we Had Option To Shutdown Social Media’ – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.