Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Nigerian Elite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Elite (200 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow, / Buhari Chides Nigerian Elite For Being Silent Over Pdp’s Alleged Misrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Elite by donwhit(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Based on what i have seen the past few days, it is glaring that there is only one enemy irrespective of tribe or religion. Everybody is suffering except them.

This is time for Nigerian youths to unite and no longer fall for the divide and conquer tactics of the political and religious elite. So many people have been paid by the politicians to create tribal and regional discord between the youths they are on twitter on nairaland opening different accounts with different names trying to incite violence and disunity.

We must resist them and not fall for it. The people that died in lekki came from every ethnic group, yoruba died, ibo died, hausa died, tiv died. The bullet did not ask for you tribe or religion.
Whether endSARS or securenorth the end goal is the same thing which is the total reformation of the nigerian security architecture. The regions may have different security challenges but the common denominator is people are being killed and we dont want it.

Please my fellow nigerian youth let us rise above tribalism and religious intolerence. The truth is constant no matter which part of the world you are. If an elected politician is not making peoples
Lives better, he should be called out even if he is from your village. For there to be peace there must be justice.

I AM Hausa
I AM Igbo
I AM Yoruba
I AM Tiv
I AM EFik
I AM Nupe
I AM Nigerian
I AM a Humam being
I AM a Child of God
We are all created by God
We share a common heritage of Love and Light
We share a common heritage of oneness, togetherness, Brotherhood and Sisterhood

PEACE AND UNITY

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: If Nigeria Dies, Hatred Killed Her / Ondo Lifts Curfew / Enuguendsars Stray Bullet Saga:  No Governor Orders The Military - Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.