Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lets hear your opinion - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lets hear your opinion (185 Views)

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Researchers Develop Device That Can 'hear' Your Internal Voice / Beware Of "Google FREE Apple Iphone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets hear your opinion by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
I want to ask a question here. And I need prompt answers in this regard.
[sup][/sup]Do you think Artificial Intelligence(A.I) are more intelligent than humans?..They are programmed to perform specific functions.
Schools in Germany & USA use robots in place of teachers. In 2019, facebook sacked 88 workers and replaced them with robots.
However, some restaurants use robots as waiters instead of humans. Industries and factories too. This has lead to extinction of jobs in the urban world and they're gradually taking over the human race. Its just a matter of time before they take over the professional field.
Artificial Intelligence(A.I) has also been used for domestic purposes. Cleaning homes, security etc. Bad part of this means future unemployment & human depopulation or whatever.
Now my first question is; Are A.I more efficient, reliable and intelligent than humans?
Secondly,do you like robots and will you like to own one?
Lets hear your opinion below.
Lalalisticalala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Techbard- #bettertechsolutions / What Is This Error Message On Nairaland / Enhance Booking Of Loan And Loan Repayment Using Sysbanker EE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.