Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) (67869 Views)

Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:

I think the number of educated and uneducated youths in this country is almost the same, thats why we ll keep having this kind of problem.
Some just want things to be in order
Others are only after taking things Away from people.
Those who want things to be in order failed to apply commonsense.
Those who cheer the hoodlums are also f00lish. Ammunitions and police uniform were stolen and people won't stop laughing. Smh.

These ones at Fagba went to steal goat but the owners of the goats (Hausas) came back to take something more. Steal my goat during the day, then I burn your house at the middle of the night. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by pesty100(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Did you even watch the video?
it's fake news
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Bamss1: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Most Nigerians dont even have the moral justification to condemn a thief, cos almost everybody is or have the tendency to steal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by humilitypays(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by 2by40ft: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:

Those who want things to be in order failed to apply commonsense.

Those who cheer the hoodlums are also f00lish. Ammunitions and police uniform were stolen and people won't stop laughing. Smh.

Sure its terrible and uncalled.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by kamikaze01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acidosis:

Yes, because they hold the key to the brain of the average Nigerian youth.

This incidence happened at Fagba, Lagos. The owners of the livestock have not stopped attacking. Of course, houses were burnt in the process.

The actual thieves and hoodlums have turned the livestock to peppersoup while landlords and residents have continued to face the consequences of miscreants.

Those who cheered the hoodlums were not spared.

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by zagorakis(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
once looting starts shooting should also start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
They shouted EndSARS in the video so how is it a movie?
He is being sarcastic ma'am
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Veezy4u(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goat pepper soupcheesy
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Ijawblooded: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is stealing. Bloody thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by ukeleh: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's Photoshopped �
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by kpokpo1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hunger dey oh!

sapphiere:
Trailer fully loaded with goats and other livestock looted amid nationwide attacks in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA6bRn6mH8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpn95YIyio/
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by ikorodureporta: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Chicastle: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
Criminals had hijacked the peaceful protest.

UnaToto

The protest has stopped te te.

I don't all this ones again oo
May be hunger
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
If stray bullet meet them now them go they say na peacefull protest that's someone's biz u are looting..I said it endsars was instigated by yahoo guys and cultists celebrities joined to protect their interest.thier interest are yahoo guys not common man or civil servant.no civil servant will pay 2m naira for table for two only yahoo guys do.and this na Davido and wizkid mkt. No wonder they had interst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
na so ... my guy bring two goats come house.....

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
This is evil. Very bad. This has become stealing.

if only u know the level of poverty and hungry in the land, you no for carry goat dey pass their compound.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peaceful Protesters
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
I cant waste my die for a wasteland..since this protest started I stayed indoors with my ps4 ...with data following man city games with cold beer.and during d protest we didn't lose any match so it's a good one

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's normal and expected, it has happened in your God's own country USA.

SLAP44:
This is evil. Very bad. This has become stealing.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
victorazyvictor:

if only u know the level of poverty and hungry in the land, you no for carry goat dey pass their compound.
poverty in d land my ass.there is no justification to crime...that's someone's sweat an individual like u..I bought 6 chickens 3 months ago though agric but they eat normal waste food and are very big now...any protester trying to steal it will be gunned down if caught and I am serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by 4four(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na Photoshop now
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by PAWG(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
Criminals had hijacked the peaceful protest.

UnaToto

Story, they were just waiting for the right time to start looting. Fvck em all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Emotionss: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
2by40ft:
The elite still won, it all turned to masses vs masses now.

Of all the protest this is the most dangerous pic.

Thank you
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by hansomb: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope the North will not begin retaliating by looting the other southern properties. Imagine all the ever ready desperate hungry Almajiri's.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by PAWG(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
hisgrace090:
when so many are constantly being impoverisged daily this is what you get.

I guess it’s same impoverishment that makes rich politicians to steal. Nigga come off it, Nigerians are wicked soulless beings without conscience. Quote me any day anytime I’ll defend my words

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by proprince(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is photoshop

Is doctored.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by unity004(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin
Davash222:
Fake news!

This is from a Nollywood movie scene. cool
I think like say na lootywood movie scene
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Highman1900(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wait oh
That one holding chicken, na man or woman...
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by uBuNiT: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
I spit on yoruba pipu
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) by Queseda: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Leave pissful protesters alone. It's their fundamental human rights to protest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.