Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life (776 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by untk: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
I just did not hear what the man said. Although he said "We acknowledge those lives we lost..." or he meant the people he killed

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by WonderManly(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can you all just imagine. So, after all this so called long time rehearsal and with all days and nights sleeping at the recording studio. So he has nothing to say than: This lifeless, speechless, senseless meaningless, nonsense and useless words/speech "talk". Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by LibertyRep: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't always have the urge to listen to the president's speech again.

No disrespect but it's hard trying to hear him partly due to his intonation and perhaps because of the old age

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by incogni2o: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
untk:
I just did not hear what the man said. Although he said "We acknowledge those lives we lost..." or he meant the people he killed

He likely ordered the Killings.

Osibanjo is compromised.

And He'll be saying he is a Pastor .

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by bestabigaelever(f): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pls I have to relocate to another country

I stay close to TV like mumu, everything is just doing hmmmmm.. I heard npower and salary though

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by omowolewa: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Laugh, 12 min of over edited airtime

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by bestabigaelever(f): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
incogni2o:

He likely ordered the Killings.

Osibanjo is compromised.

And He'll be saying he is a Pastor .
Definitely
He shouldn't have said anything
That was pure and applied bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by wakaman: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Prolly your ears got infection
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by maxjax(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
didnt expect much from him.....the last 5 yr has yielded barely nothing

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by BIGGESThead6: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
God bless Buhari, the slayer of IPOB and all their agents. cheesy grin

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by 8x324: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:
God bless Buhari, the slayer of IPOB and all their agents. cheesy grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by Luckydubby7(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
I wept for my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by Ravern: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a country
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by seunmsg(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let me summarize: Youths, stop the protest and go home, we have ended SARS. There is trader money for you guys, stop killing yourself and go for it. Why the fvck did you guys snatch Oba of Lagos’s staff of office? Una no dey fear ba? And yeah, you guys abroad are senseless. Una no dey use una head at all. Na fake news go kill una.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by History555: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=untk post=95218589]I just did not hear what the man said. Although he said "We acknowledge those lives we lost..." or he meant the people he killed[/quote

Shebi i told you to tune into live session of cherokee shaking her big ass you no gree. Now you have wasted both time and data
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by Mystery9(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seriously sir i stand with you. It was after i read the text that i got most of what he said. Oh, the speech was so boring.
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by untk: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=History555 post=95219928][/quote]
i have learnt my lesson
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by chiefolododo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na 12minutes e spend??
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by Aboki99(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Must he speak without pronouncing h or L before you understand him ? For your info the Hausa Fulani are the closest to native Engliah speakers than any other ethnic group in Naija. Your ignorance might not allow you to agree with this fact but ask any Professor of phonetics and phonology you know of.
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by untk: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
chiefolododo:
Na 12minutes e spend??
i swear 7:00 -7:12
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by openuniversity5: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stupid, useless, rubbish, meaningless, empty, dull, hollow, impassive, fruitless, uninspiring SPEACH.
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by Godswings(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol I struggled to hear some of his words though. But the truth is, some persons unnecessarily hates the president for some inconsequential base known to them. No matter what he says, it will make no meaning to them.

however, I'm convinced now that he's vividly aware of the protest (#Endsars,) activities of hoodlums, the malevolent attack on Oba of Lagos, hellish action against the policemen and their stations, government and private investments. And he audibly assured the nation that they are doing something about it.

Can we all allow them perform the magic before anyone insults him.
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by MystiqueReine(f): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thank God my stomach started misbehaving when he started talking.I was in toilet for almost 15mins

What can I say... my body detoxes crap quickly
Re: Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life by chiefolododo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
untk:
i swear 7:00 -7:12
and people said they didn't hear what he said in that 12minutes?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Disclaims Discovered Palliatives In Lagos’ Warehouse / Why I Proscribed IPOB Activities In Rivers - Wike / Soun Asked Makinde To Use Money For Palace Renovation For Youth Empowerment- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.