Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari (672 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Binarytimes: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
If these people truly care about the common man, with all these happenings at this time, i think this is the proper time for the house of assembly to impeach the president.

The house should be loyal to the people and not to the president. If these politicians do not want to see their end, dragged out, burnt alive or whatever poetic justice the masses are mounting, they should do something now to end this government. If not, all they planned for would be waste. Their foreign investment would come to an end and they will suffer terror and be remembered in the history of Nigeria as the scums of the nation.

About six months ago, i wrote a prediction on the youths taking over the government. That was my old Nairaland Account... This also should be taken to heart.
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Aizenosa(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baba the only thing they care about is the 29million a month simple. They have been sold already.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by incogni2o: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aizenosa:
Baba the only thing they care about is the 29million a month simple. They have been sold already.

Cos they are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by BIGGESThead6: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Binarytimes:
If these people truly care about the common man, with all these happenings at this time, i think this is the proper time for the house of assembly to impeach the president.

The house should be loyal to the people and not to the president. If these politicians do not want to see their end, dragged out, burnt alive or whatever poetic justice the masses are mounting, they should do something now to end this government. If not, all they planned for would be waste. Their foreign investment would come to an end and they will suffer terror and be remembered in the history of Nigeria as the scums of the nation.

About six months ago, i wrote a prediction on the youths taking over the government. That was my old Nairaland Account... This also should be taken to heart.

Cry me a River.

NO ONE CAN IMPEACH BUHARI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by TheSourcerer: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Cry me a River.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Nbotee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Becos dey are rubber stamped
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by 8x324: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Cry me a River.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by abc115: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Binarytimes:

You must be one of the Atiklated idiot behind this crises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
The same reason why the Trump of US was not impeached, despite a large segment of his party not lking him

When your party is in charge....you put aside your hate and do all you can to stay in power.

APC impeaching Buhari means in essence the end of their hold on power.Just as the attempt to impeach trump means the end of the republicans hold on power.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Binarytimes: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
The same reason why the Trump of US was not impeached, despite a large segment of his party not lking him

When your party is in charge....you put aside your hate and do all you can to stay in power.

APC impeaching Buhari means in essence the end of their hold on power.Just as the attempt to impeach trump means the end of the republicans hold on power.

You can't compare US Trump to Buhari... Buhari is a monster and corrupt.

Trump politics is a first class politics that deals on intellectuals issues... NIGERIA is still battling with food and shelter... Death rate is soaring daily and things are way expensive now.

Whether you like it or not, Buhari must go
#BuharimustGo

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Binarytimes: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Cry me a River.

Bet me and use this post as a reference, before the end of November, Buhari would be out of government for good.
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Finnese001: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Binarytimes:

Buhari na deity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Binarytimes:

Trump politics is a first class politics that deals on intellectuals issues... NIGERIA is still battling with food and shelter... Death rate is soaring daily and things are way expensive now.

#BuharimustGo

Well, that's why elections for house of representatives and senate are very important , and even more important than presidential.

APC has a majority. And it is because they have the majority in the NA, that Bubu can't be impeached.

Same for Trump, who by the way did commit seriously impeachable offences. That he is still in office is because his prty had the numbers to head it off.

Personally, I don't care for APC or PDP. And I think both parties have performed badly. But if you want Buhari to go, then you need the numbers in the house and senate.And they are not there, neither is any party member for now willing to break ranks. That's the way it is, and stating the truth does not make me an APC or Buhari supporter (and there are many reasons why I have never vted for, or support APC)

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Binarytimes:

#BuharimustGo
See them...they love trump,but they hate Buhari. Clowns sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by BIGGESThead6: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Binarytimes:
Bet me and use this post as a reference, before the end of November, Buhari would be out of government for good.

IGBO MAN, weting you drink this night? E be like the thing no Dey make you see road well. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by BigSarah(f): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
He didn't commit any impeachable offence, by their standards
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by 8x324: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, weting you drink this night? E be like the thing no Dey make you see road well. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Binarytimes: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
abc115:

You must be one of the Atiklated idiot behind this crises
If being patriotic is being atiklated, then that's what i am.
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
You dont understand how politics work in Nigeria.

Power is rotated between the north and the south so impeaching a norther president when it is their turn iz going to be a very big mistake.

As long as we have power rotation, there will never be impeachment.
Re: Why Can't The Senate Impeach Buhari by makanjuola66359: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
:Cry me a River. NO ONE CAN IMPEACH BUHARI. Bet me and use this post as a reference, before the end of November, Buhari would be out of government for good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Speech On End SARS Protest Full Speech) / REVEALED: Who Caused The Lekki And Obigbo Massacre - INVESTIGATION / Dissecting Gov Emmanuel's Educational Revolution In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.