Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? (727 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
The US, UN and the international community as a whole were quick to condemn the alleged killing of peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate but none of these people have condemned the evil done by these Protesters. Why is this happening? Is it not obvious that these people do not really care about our progress?

Can the US government(for example) sit and watch protesters burn government institutions, kill government officials and do other evil things as we have seen recently?

If these things done by peaceful protesting hoodlums continue, and the Nigerian government decides to give a shoot at sight order to the armed forces, will the international community still condemn this?

I need answers to these questions please. Only reasonable ones.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by edoairways: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
The protesters didn't cause mayhem rather paid hoodlums did

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:
The protesters didn't cause mayhem rather paid hoodlums did
How do you differentiate between the protesters and the paid hoodlums?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
The protest was peaceful till soldiers shot at people.

If the FG and states government had taken the issue of Police brutality serious from the onset, we won't be where we are today.

But I think is time for the riot to stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:

If the FG and states government had taken the issue of Police brutality serious from the onset, we won't be where we are today.

looting and raping was on even before the alleged shooting at the protesters

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Op,
You and yarimo
God go kill una!

Okay? Since you’ve chosen to act like an idiot consistently God go kill una!
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
looting and raping was on even before the alleged shooting at the protesters
Yea, but you can't compare it to what is happening now.

I fully lay the blame on the FG and state government.

Police brutality really increase during the tenure of GMB, people have been screaming and screaming about it, yet the government didn't do anything about it.

Now this is the result.
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamadonis2:
Op,
You and yarimo
God go kill una!

if God kill us, e still better na.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by samwash(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
The US, UN and the international community as a whole were quick to condemn the alleged killing of peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate but none of these people have condemned the evil done by these Protesters. Why is this happening? Is it not obvious that these people do not really care about our progress?

Can the US government(for example) sit and watch protesters burn government institutions, kill government officials and do other evil things as we have seen recently?

If these things done by peaceful protesting hoodlums continue, and the Nigerian government decides to give a shoot at sight order to the armed forces, will the international community still condemn this?

Thanks

I believe you watch foreign international news stations, were have you see army open fire on armless protesters, they use teargas or water cannon.
Even in Europe,America, south America name it
Protesters have always burgle big shops, shopping mall & setting them on fire, we didn't see police or soldier killing protesters.
When we treat ourselves like animals,you expect the international bodies to treat you right abi ?
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
samwash:

I believe you watch foreign international news stations, were have you see army open fire on armless protesters, they use teargas or water cannon.
Even in Europe,America, south America name it
Protesters have always burgle big shops, shopping mall & setting them on fire, we didn't see police or soldier killing protesters.
When we treat ourselves like animals,you expect the international bodies to treat you right abi ?
So you expect foreign news stations to air that about their countries? You have no idea how many things the US media is hiding from the world

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by edoairways: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
How do you differentiate between the protesters and the paid hoodlums?
How you conclude that protesters caused mayhem?
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:

How you conclude that protesters caused mayhem?
same way you concluded the hoodlums caused mayhem

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by edoairways: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
So you expect foreign news stations to air that about their countries? You have no idea how many things the US media is hiding from the world
They may hide however their social media doesn't. They rarely kill protesters like ours in Africa especially Nigeria
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by helinues: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cos they are yet to hear the true version of the story..

I have been pondering on the people behind those Lekki Photoshops... That could have been pre-planned.

They planned to use it to blackmail FG but they were bursted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by edoairways: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
same way you concluded the hoodlums caused mayhem
Then your narration is wrong concerning the protesters
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:

Then your narration is wrong concerning the protesters
Your narration concerning the hoodlums isn't right either

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by samwash(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

And we are displaying our stupidity to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
samwash:

And we are displaying our stupidity to the world.
honestly!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by kutashi: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Awon mumu won't agree with you! Buy them sense, they won't use it but keep it or throw it away!
They love seeing their motherland torn apart!

You better don't waste your time engaging them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by 8x324: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Cos they are yet to hear the true version of the story..

I have been pondering on the people behind those Lekki Photoshops... That could have been pre-planned.

They planned to use it to blackmail FG but they were bursted
[/s]
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seun, your mods are hiding my posts even though there is nothing wrong with them..and I suspect lalasticlala. Please investigate this and warn them. This is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Openbusiness: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Thanks
Because you can't beat a child mercilessly and tell him not to cry; and you can't starve a baby and tell the baby not to cry; and you can't kill unarmed peaceful protesters and tell them not to defend themselves.
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
kutashi:

Awon mumu won't agree with you! Buy them sense, they won't use it but keep it or throw it away!
They love seeing their motherland torn apart!

You better don't waste your time engaging them!
I think I will have to reduce or stop, truly. The thing I noticed today is that even one of the mods is as empty and evil as these people. All of my posts gaining attention and exposing these evil people have been hidden.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by edoairways: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:

Don'i mind the poster
Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by 2by40ft: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamadonis2:
Op,
You and yarimo
God go kill una!

God bless 1 Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless PYO

Let me see if u go burst into flame

1 Like

Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by kutashi: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I think I will have to reduce or stop, truly. The thing I noticed today is that even one of the mods is as empty and evil as these people. All of my posts gaining attention and enlightening people have been hidden.

He started that since morning! But he's promoting fake news and hate speech! I had escalated is issue appropriately! He will be hit when his least expected!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Aim And Objectives / Man Steals Jalingo City Sign / ICC Is Not A Place For Frivolities Like Nigeria, Falana Replies Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.