Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand (325 Views)

Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Breaking! Mc Oluomo Update... It Has Gotten Out Of Hand!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by supercase1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
This isn't the protests I clamoured for supported and participated in,this isn't the protest I even donated some funds to help it's cause while volunteering my car for,this is total anarchy in the land.
Although we've protested I think the government should be given some space and let them sort things out.i never visualised a protest that would be hijacked by criminals,What's going on in Nigeria is a complete disaster.Imagine hardened criminals,ritualists,thieves cultists been released from prisons,Banks looted shops looted people disposed of their belongings in broad day light.haba,cultists and armed robbers had hijacked this protests and are currently on the rampage from Delta,Edo,and accross Nigeria robbing,stealing and raping.
The burning of police stations and looting of guns to rob fellow Nigerians is no longer a peaceful protest but an all out criminal attack staged by hardened cultists and armed robbers who took advantage of the cornered demoralized and confused security agencies to reck havoc and do all the evil fantasies they would have done in broad day light without an element of fear.
i witnessed a boy in warri been thrown out of a moving keke and also saw some women crying after been robbed and increase in stories of robberies and attacks that are unreported in the town.
I think any Protesters attacking prisons and police stations should be shot on sight.As we move into the concluding parts of the ember months without police stations and policemen on the roads,we should expect mass robberies,rape,killings and violent cult clashes because hoodlums and criminals had gotten access to Sophisticated AK47 rifles.
We are heading into total anarchy and Nigeria is going to experience more violence crimes and anarchy than Mexico
things are getting out of hands
Re: Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by WoundedLamb: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
#BringBackOurParagraph
Re: Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by SlayerForever: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:
#BringBackOurParagraph

Exactly bro.
Re: Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by Emescot(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
You want people to be shot on sight? Are they not also fighting for the Masses? Are they not part of the protesters? How do you want the Government to identify the good from the bad? Those disturbing the movement of people by blocking the roads are they diff from the ones releasing prisoners?

Let condemn all use of force in its entirety. Thank you
Re: Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by supercase1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
SlayerForever:

Exactly bro.
this thread isn't an English essay and as for paragraph ask nairaland to enable paragraph options because I don't see that feature on their platform
Re: Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by boyjo: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibos.and.Yorubas

Let me quickly add this here

Have you seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

There is a part B.

Typing...

Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

And one of our own may spearhead this from the WTO.
Everyone calm down please...

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas, how would you handle it?

My question to the Yorubas is this:
When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now using Igbo monikers, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.
Re: Things Have Gotten Out Of Hand by supercase1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emescot:
You want people to be shot on sight? Are they not also fighting for the Masses? Are they not part of the protesters? How do you want the Government to identify the good from the bad? Those disturbing the movement of people by blocking the roads are they diff from the ones releasing prisoners?

Let condemn all use of force in its entirety. Thank you
Oga,I don back out from this protest I have stayed in Lagos Benin delta and visited most states in the south including staying at sabon gari in kaduna during my childhood.most of these guys protesting most of them are cultists they try to use every opportunity to create anarchy and confusion.i have been present in protests and I know what am saying.you see those guys freeing and attacking prisons are criminals and cultists.nigerians won't know the danger and what had hit them until maybe 2 weeks time.
The situation is currently hopeless at this rate the hoodlums will overrun all prisons.if the government can't provide rubber bullets and tear has to stop violent mobs attacking prisons and looting police stations then I think brute Force should be permitted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: FULANI MASTER PLAN TO RULE FOREVER & TINUBU THEIR NEWEST VICTIM – BVI CHA / Breaking; A Black American Shot Ten Times By A USA Police Officer( Video) / Suwat Vs SWAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.