Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Youth Let Float Our Own Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Let Float Our Own Party (1169 Views)

Go And Register Your Own Party, NNPP Founding Fathers Tell Kwankwaso As Crisis D / 2023: Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Own Party (video) / Igbos, Don't You Think It's Sensible To Support Our Own Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Betty101: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have seen that there is an ongoing war between youth that want change and those that do not want change( These ones would rather remain blind ) and prefers the status quo.

We need to refocus our mind from the various negative propaganda that is all over the place just to cause division among the youth .

The #ENDSARS protest has really opened my eye to the fact that we can be united if we decide to by putting aside all the weapons of division- which our leaders have always use to hold us down and backward . Let us do away with these archaic weapon of division and start appreciating young Nigerians for what they can offer and the qualities they possess .

We need to come under a united front and float a youth party .This party should be a well structured party that is able to bring together, intelligent & patriotic young Nigerians across board, on how to move this country forward .

Funding -looking at the EndSars protest,It opened my eyes to the fact that we can raise our own fund through crowdfunding. which will be called the people bank-This fund will be use to creat ,maintain & promote our political party & candidate across the nation

What this would mean is that our chosen candidate, by consensus will only answer to no one but the people who put them there .

These candidates could be presidential,Gubernatorial & House of rep candidates. These candidate must all have and agenda that must be achieve in their first tenure for this will be use as determinant if they will be eligible for a second term or not .

The youth makes up 65% of the Nigerians populace so I believe we should be able to pull If off ..don’t you think so ?

Lastly our main focus must be to aspire in winning majority seat in Senate & House of assembly.This will enable us to start pushing for reforms through our representatives by sponsoring bills that will strengthen our institutions & the most important bill “the restructuring of the country.

These are people that can sponsor bills that can be signed into law by the executive , so we must focus on acquiring as many seat as possible.I believe that if we have more seat , the tendency of making laws that will meet the yearnings & aspiration of young Nigerians will be achieved .
We need to retire all these our old and useless representative that are only there for their selfish interest and replace them with fresh young brain that are ready to sponsor bills that that can bring great reform to our dead institution and our society at large .

Guys what do you think ?We need bright ideas .
Your contribution is highly needed.

Please and please pull of your coat of political/Religious /ethnic prejudice outside of this forum . Only matured minds & patriot are welcome .pls forgive my poor grammar .

3 Likes

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by adebayo10977(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
I seconded, it's going to be at least a starting point for a better NIGERIA and also in using style to remove those old gays that are more interested in enriching their pocket and their family members..........

1 Like

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack005(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ab.okis no go gree oh
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Betty101: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
adebayo10977:
I seconded, it's going to be at least a starting point for a better NIGERIA and also in using style to remove those old gays that are more interested in enriching their pocket and their family members..........
yes exactly my thought .All the energy we have been using on unproductive things online can be channeled toward creating a better country through this strategy .
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by ednut1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. Come 2023 apc and pdp will still be the main party. Youths in kano, Katsina, rivers, etc go join you Youth that will be on Twitter.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by gidgiddy: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
I have seen that there is an ongoing war between youth that want change and those that do not want change( These ones would rather remain blind ) and prefers the status quo.

We need to refocus our mind from the various negative propaganda that is all over the place just to cause division among the youth .

The #ENDSARS protest has really opened my eye to the fact that we can be united if we decide to by putting aside all the weapons of division- which our leaders have always use to hold us down and backward . Let us do away with these archaic weapon of division and start appreciating young Nigerians for what they can offer and the qualities they possess .

We need to come under a united front and float a youth party .This party should be a well structured party that is able to bring together, intelligent & patriotic young Nigerians across board, on how to move this country forward .

Funding -looking at the EndSars protest,It opened my eyes to the fact that we can raise our own fund through crowdfunding. which will be called the people bank-This fund will be use to creat ,maintain & promote our political party & candidate across the nation

What this would mean is that our chosen candidate, by consensus will only answer to no one but the people who put them there .

These candidates could be presidential,Gubernatorial & House of rep candidates. These candidate must all have and agenda that must be achieve in their first tenure for this will be use as determinant if they will be eligible for a second term or not .

The youth makes up 65% of the Nigerians populace so I believe we should be able to pull If off ..don’t you think so ?

Lastly our main focus must be to aspire in winning majority seat in Senate & House of assembly.This will enable us to start pushing for reforms through our representatives by sponsoring bills that will strengthen our institutions & the most important bill “the restructuring of the country.

These are people that can sponsor bills that can be signed into law by the executive , so we must focus on acquiring as many seat as possible.I believe that if we have more seat , the tendency of making laws that will meet the yearnings & aspiration of young Nigerians will be achieved .
We need to retire all these our old and useless representative that are only there for their selfish interest and replace them with fresh young brain that are ready to sponsor bills that that can bring great reform to our dead institution and our society at large .

Guys what do you think ?We need bright ideas .
Your contribution is highly needed.

Please and please pull of your coat of political/Religious /ethnic prejudice outside of this forum . Only matured minds & patriot are welcome .pls forgive my poor grammar .

Sorry but its a waste of time, Northern youths wont join
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Rugaria: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Floating a party is not the problem, outrigging Buhari and his goons is the problem...
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by trekkie: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack005:
Ab.okis no go gree oh
Emacipate yourself from mental slavery. Stop derogatory name calling.
In the new party, intellectual conversations are needed not tribal sentiment that got us nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by trekkie: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let the youths come together for a long term strategy. Party is a good idea.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by dukeprince50: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
All those shouting Northern youth will betray doesn't know the power in youth.
As long as I am concerned, nobody will betray.
We the southern youths should stop condemning the northern youths, its time for solidarity and unity.

We weh deh shout northern youth nai still deh kill ourselves pass on top APC and PDP
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack005(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Finnese001:

Yourubas go betray us undecided
Them too tribalise things which is bad for the south.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack500: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Finnese001:

Yourubas go betray us undecided

U need sense.

When did Yoruba betray u, u better don't be unfortunate
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack005(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
trekkie:

Emacipate yourself from mental slavery. Stop derogatory name calling.
In the new party, intellectual conversations are needed not tribal sentiment that got us nowhere
Oga stop deceiving yourself.. Once one abo.ki comes out to contest on the platform of either apc or pdp, these abo ki's will surely vote for their brother.. The division is extraordinary.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by dukeprince50: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack005:
Oga stop deceiving yourself.. Once one abo.ki comes out to contest on the platform of either apc or pdp, these abo ki's will surely vote for their brother.. The division is extraordinary.
no, it will not happen, The youths are already tired of the old men.
U can see how both Igbo's, Yoruba's, Hausa's and every other kept tribal difference and agitated against SARS, though the southern youths took it too far
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by chamboy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thank you brother
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Finnese001: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack500:

U need sense.

When did Yoruba betray u, u better don't be unfortunate

You're unfortunate already, you guys have already show us your true colours via this protest
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack005(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
no, it will not happen, The youths are already tired of the old men.
U can see how both Igbo's, Yoruba's, Hausa's and every other kept tribal difference and agitated against SARS, though the southern youths took it too far
The northerners tried to counter the southern protest.. Abi u no dey naija?
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Do you know your laws.

You need to be a certain age to contest for political positions in Nigeria grin grin

Make i no laugh.

Idealism is delusion.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by dukeprince50: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack005:
The northerners tried to counter the southern protest.. Abi u no dey naija?
North agitated for reform SARS, south said end SARS, it was obvious we are all in this together
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by chamboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Do you guys know why SArs is picking up yahoo boys?

The youth wealth is threatening the business class wealth in Nigeria. The dangote, otedola, this guys are the political sponsors of APC and PDP.

Now think about it, if we start a party today. We gon need same yahoo boys to do what? Sponsor us.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack005(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
North agitated for reform SARS, south said end SARS, it was obvious we are all in this together
well, I hope they are with us though.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:

The youth wealth is threatening the business class wealth in Nigeria. The dangote, otedola, this guys are the political sponsors of APC and PDP.

Now think about it, if we start a party today. We gon need same yahoo boys to do what? Sponsor us.

Imagine what came out from your brain.

1 Like

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack005(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
;
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Jack500: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Finnese001:

You're unfortunate already, you guys have already show us your true colours via this protest

It is your family members that are unfortunate, true colors through the protest? What colour? your brain has obviously Being tampered with.

With elements like u, Southern Nigeria will never work. G0at
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Waste of time. PVCs are only given 3 months to elections. They will make sure no young person gets a chance to vote. You guys don't know what you are dealing with in Nigeria. We are all prisoners. The only difference is our cage is much bigger than those in the real prisons.
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by Betty101: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
gidgiddy:

Sorry but its a waste of time, Northern youths wont join
we are banking on the middle belt ..Did you remember Buhari was able to win becos the middle belt &the south west supported him ? All those time he was losing he always had the vote from only the core north but it was not enough .So it will work if we play our card well

1 Like

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by priapus(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am in bro, check up youth democratic party on twitter. The idea has been floated. We just need you all to join and make it a reality.
If we the youth don't stand up and takeover our country via ballot box in 2023, its gonna take a long while for us to regroup again.
#youthdemocraticparty
#Nigeriaiisours
#wearetakingover

1 Like

Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by dukeprince50: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:

sponsor for where, there are rich youths, even 1000youths bring 100k each, e don reach to to buy presidential ticket.
Youth won't need to do much as APC and PDP did. they will be fully supported even if na online manifesto
Re: Youth Let Float Our Own Party by chamboy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

we don't need to argue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scorned By Trump, Many Nigerians Love Him All The Same / MURIC TO MUSLIMS: DON'T JOIN ANY NEW PROTEST / NORTH Ready To Restructure When South Is Set –ango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.