Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 (46424 Views)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ / Electoral Act: PDP Wanted To Use Russian Agents To Hack Into INEC Server – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
Still APC won't win in 2023.

PDP will not win, the coward Llamadi Cownu will still be making his usual noise on one useless radio
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Iyremafunwa: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2020
You are a disgrace to humanity.

Power is more important to Lives.

PDP/APC is a more concerned issues when people are dieing.

God will reward you accordingly.

APC have had enough time to fix the whole thing if it had a plan.

But unfortunately, we are in a mess.

God help our fight.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Nitah1: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-wanted-to-take-advantage-of-endsars-protests-to-return-to-power-in-2023-femi-adesina/
There was protest in the US but trump never accuse opposition of trying to take advantage,pmp administration with terrible human right record is not playing political card with the lives wasted by SARS as if all is well this administration.

is a pity.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by AreaFada2: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
PenuelFarms:
No party is as opportunistic as APC.
No mind them. They rode to Power on Boko Haram and Chibok girls.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by fubsy: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
I am sorry to say this, as I’m not used to abusing anybody. But this time, I’ll say it’s foolishness to ascribe #EndSARS protest to political influence. Mr. Adesina, I was beaten mercilessly by men of SARS in 2016 for speaking my mind. Are you saying that my agitation to end SARS was politically motivated? Did anybody tell you that I belong to any political party? Please, do not aggravate an already tensed polity. We have come to realize that it is better for you (people at the federal level) to keep quiet rather than say anything about the crises we have found ourselves. I think our governors should be empowered to treat security issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by foreshore(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-wanted-to-take-advantage-of-endsars-protests-to-return-to-power-in-2023-femi-adesina/

This man is obviously suffering from Parkinson Disease of the brain.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Goswill1208(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
I will bite off your Ear Femi .bloody fool .i don’t blame you at all ass licker
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Ahmeduana(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Power, is it the exclusive right of your father?
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Manasseh2018(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
I love what he wrote. The hatred is too much.Please try to read the article before you comment.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Nitah1: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Temade29:
Who wan vote for both parties
Bro the party is not the issue here,the issue is all this recycle politicians that has been there before we were born....

Can we have another crops of politicians to lead us?
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by PraiselyPraise: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
stealmatic:
then who will?PDP? dnt u hv feelings at al?politicians ar al same but what u just spewd is trash,u must be one of d olori pelebe d oba of lagos insulted

Lol. I'm neither APC nor PDP. Both parties are a disgrace and tragedy. They shouldn't win any election in the country again.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by internet: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Please let's take this protest to the next level. When I say next level I mean Revolution. I have a score to settle with this useless adesina.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Angel2006: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
This Femi Adesina should be in Yaba left.. so we should still vote APC because you are benefiting from them. You and you entire household will not end well. Oloriburuku
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by stealmatic(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2020
PraiselyPraise:

Lol. I'm neither APC nor PDP. Both parties are a disgrace and tragedy. They shouldn't win any election in the country again.
well said bro, come 2023 we will protest again,to pass the awareness,our mumu don do
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Oneday82: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2020
If this fool can come out on the public and vomit this rubbish... Then he is the most foolish and insensitive human ever. God will judge you all.

Ohhhh I regret studying Journalism.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Raiders: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Theoarhics:
We have discovered that PDP in helm of affairs is far better than APC. So we want them back.
How is PDP better than APC. They are both the same. no difference PDP is just as bad APC. PDP was in power for 16 years and could not provide electricity and good economy. only a f00l will vote for PDP in 2023
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by watchindelta(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
If Nigerians does not still have sense 2023! Nobody should vote for PDP or APC, let vote for unknown party. In Italy that what the good people of Italy did to the two strongest parties here! Don't vote for any. Bullshit.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Nathan12345: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
We have heard.Come and win na, we dey wait for that your 2023
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Theoarhics: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Raiders:
How is PDP better than APC. They are both the same. no difference PDP is just as bad APC. PDP was in power for 16 years and could not provide electricity and good economy. only a f00l will vote for PDP in 2023

Has APC provided the electricity and brought back the economy now? How much was the dollar and price of commodities including fuel? It's only a fool that woukd think APC has done well or the same with PDP. APC has been a total failure. The state of the nation has never been this bad until APC took over.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by emmaitive(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
After 2023 this man is surely going to be cooling off in kirikiri prison i swear
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by dheolexaone(f): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2020
This man is a bastard
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by eghevaare: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2020
This will never have sense. Always talking with his anus. This govt. will end one day and then he will come to his senses.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by kumbalo(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2020
They already did. You just ain't seeing it
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by blackboy(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
Still APC won't win in 2023.
You are a learner. Was this failure for 4 years supposed to have won the 2019 elections in a real ans fair elections? Hmmm . INEC is synonymous with fraud. Nigerians too will be ready to vote any party for as low as N500
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Layksaide(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:
Anyone thinking of voting APC or PDP n 2023 is not mentally stable.

A New party will come up & take over in this country. Adeshina should remain in the north o, he mustn't come back home oo. Omoale jatijati
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by rolams(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
You dey craz!
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by rowrowland: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
Look at this unfortunate full. Come to the SW and Misyarn presently. Son of an unfortunate spermatozoa. This is the aftermath of senseless men not using condom
You are from the family Hate Mongers. The man just preached Love you dey yab am
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
these people are jokers and Ogun will surely kill all of Una dia, bastards!

so, these people are still having some political agenda and expectations from the crisis!

you all think you can take advantage of what is happening now abi?

tribulations, destruction, sorrow, death, shall destroy all the Nigerian politicians starting from the PDP, down to APC and all other parties that contributed in one way of the other to Nigerian situation as at today.

e no go better for all of you and misery shall take over Una lives.

any idiot wey go out to vote for any PDP or APC and any stupid party is an enemy of the nation and a criminal supporter and a part of the situation of the country, I reserve my curses for you till election time.
if PDP or APC wins next election, I will curse you all and channel my cursing energy on you stupid idiots.

wait and let's see.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Greatest100(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Is it not better for Pdp to return when a bag of rice was N8,000, N160 is $1, etc.
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Amorprincesa24: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
APC, PDP will not smell power come 2023. Criminals!
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Foolishbuhari: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
PDP are the ones sponsoring the protest and killings their plans won't work

Yeah PDP are the ones sponsoring the protests but PDP states such as Edo, Delta, Port Harcourt, Ebonyi even Enugu have been on fire abi? If stupidity was a craft, you'd be a very great craftsman.

Good thing is we are awake and I will see the magic APC will use to get back to power and for the records, your billion van master's ambition is dead. Dead on the streets where young unarmed people were killed!
Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by Theboss100(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Adrian9:
Explain this!
The first picture is Jubril el Sudani
The second picture is the LATE BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.