Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) (65715 Views)

Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2020
I TELL PEOPLE THAT APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME. THEY'D KEEP ARGUING cheesy

IF THE YOUTH ARE STILL BLIND AFTER ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED, IT IS FINISHED FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by kayjay69(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari, a bad man with even worse intentions.

But let us not focus on Buhari.

Restructure now.
ShobayoEmma:
Depressed and pained. Never thought they were this
capable.

From now on, it is a just cause.

# endsars .

# endpolicebrutality .

# endarmybrutality .

# endrhisregime.

# restructure now.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by baby124: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
This must exist in every state. Na wa o
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I dont see this as theft anymore. Covid 19 Palliatives are kept in a goods bank (Warehouse) while the cash are kept in a money Bank. Why covid 19 palliatives are stored somewhere and kept away from those it was meant for is what i dont understand. Its obviously certain our Governors have kept the covid 19 cash in their private pockets. This goods were obviously stored to bribe voters for future elections
you're very very sensible.. u must be a science student

2 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by supernet4(f): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Our government is f*ucked
Palliatives that 're suppose to be shared since April mac we 're just discovering it now
Imagine nd to think some done even have food to eat during that time
A woman is even willing to sleep with any man for 500naira to feed her kids
2023 must be better
No more recycling
A new Nigeria is born
We must do things differently
We 're taking over

4 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by millionboi2: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Thy ban #endsars
#Give us our palliative
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
[s]HUNGER HAS RESET THE BRAINS OF MANY IN THIS COUNTRY.

WHILE MEN SLEPT OTHERS WERE MOVING THINGS.....

ANYHOW YOU WANNA LOOK AT IT, THIS IS STEALING.

I REST MY CASE[/s].
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by baby124: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
luminouz:
Yet this lot will go to churches and mosques on Sunday to worship God after stealing!!!
They blame the government for stealing but are doing exactly the same, in similar circumstances. They will never take one bag but their houses will be full to the brim with assorted bags and goodies, depriving many poor homes in Iwo road,Ojoo, agbowo, challenge etc...from getting their dues.

The politicians are the people and they are all THIEVES.

The only good politician is a dead one. The only good Nigerian is a dying one.

That level of greed is a mental illness. Narcissism while Buhari showed acute sociopathy today. Many of our politicians are as severely ill as BMC group.

3 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by potent5(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Stealing from who?

TheGiftedOne:
HUNGER HAS RESET THE BRAINS OF MANY IN THIS COUNTRY.

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by supernet4(f): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
If u see any for kosofe Ketu in lagos pls alert me
It's our food
We 're not stealing it
We 're taking what belongs to us

2 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by childosky(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
but why is it that our leaders are so heartless, why do they have to keep these foods when it's obvious that these foods are all perishable items, why is it that man is so wicked, so they are waiting until these food items rotten?
please this is the best thing to do by taking it by force. government that rubs her citizen of every slightest thing.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by UDUJ(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Farki:
I am disappointed that this fake news is making the front page.

There is no single looting going on, the citizens are liberating the palliatives to share to the hungry and vulnerable.

Sarcasm at it's best cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Angy55(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2020
luminouz:
Yet this lot will go to churches and mosques on Sunday to worship God after stealing!!!
They blame the government for stealing but are doing exactly the same, in similar circumstances. They will never take one bag but their houses will be full to the brim with assorted bags and goodies, depriving many poor homes in Iwo road,Ojoo, agbowo, challenge etc...from getting their dues.

The politicians are the people and they are all THIEVES.

The only good nigerian politician is a dead one. The only good Nigerian is a dying one.

We are just too corrupt in this country,leaders and followers alike

Live church out of this please. They are taking what belongs to them by force.

1 Like

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by millionboi2: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I REST MY CASE.
you are a big fool then

is their tax money
The politicians that store it there,stole it from them

2 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Ogegod87: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2020
bigmodo:
This is stealing in the sight of God

No, it is not.

God self will not be happy if you are a beneficiary of these palliatives, you walk past it and then go home and start calling on God to provide food for you.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
where can we find same in owerri or Portharcourt?
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by excel101(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
This tag "looting" is wrong, rather the people are forcefully collecting what belongs to them.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by airminem(f): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
jirehUB:
I’ve been on social media since this #Endsars protest started
I protested at Lekki toll gate ( not on the day of massacre)
I see what the northern youths and the northerners have been saying angry
So I’ve made a new resolution!

Even if bokoharam is overrunning the entire north NO RIP OR SYMPATHY FROM ME cool CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELF A COLD BOTTLE OF PALMWINE

If bandits are butchering northerners in their homes NO RIP OR SYMPATHY FROM ME cool

If their leaders are leaders are looting them into poverty NO RIP OR SYMPATHY FROM ME cool

If sharia is sending 13 year olds to jail for blasphemy NO RIP OR SYMPATHY FROM ME cool

If the north is on fire NO RIP OR SYMPATHY FROM ME cool

Any thread on happenings in the north that comes up on nairaland or other blogs that I visit I’ll just go to the comments section and crack jokes completely different from what is being discussed.

There divide and rule tactics on the south has failed. I WILL NO LONGER VERBALLY ATTACK A BROTHER FROM SS, SW

SO HELP ME GOD!

1 Like

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by toprealman: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Op please use the right words. This is not looting. These guys are taking what is theirs......kilode!
How is that looting? Government looted it, Oyo residents are taking it.....end of!
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Asquare84(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Adebanjids1(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I REST MY CASE.

Were nii e
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by oluwaahmed: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Guys pls if you know more warehouses pls talk.
Pls ehn people should understand that God is trying to show us who our real enemies are (politicians) not afonja, Igbo or malou. They hoard these palliative so that during election they will rebrand it and use it to buy votes of the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by excel101(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I dont see this as theft anymore. Covid 19 Palliatives are kept in a goods bank (Warehouse) while the cash are kept in a money Bank. Why covid 19 palliatives are stored somewhere and kept away from those it was meant for is what i dont understand. Its obviously certain our Governors have kept the covid 19 cash in their private pockets. This goods were obviously stored to bribe voters for future elections
Then food palliatives has to be repackaged, by removing the COVID-19 from it.

1 Like

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by nirvana12: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by millionboi2: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: if our youths had jobs they will be at their work place not protest ground.
correction

Well paying job

Even you is underpaid
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by mickelkingz(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
see abeg stop using the word "looting" idiot.. its our right.. u re wicked evil soul like the government or u re a sponsored by them?
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Austeeenxx: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
This is the kind of looting I support. Make una pack everything.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by philsbaba: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I REST MY CASE.
God go punish you angry
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
All this looting waving round southwest is an eye opener to wickedness of our so called LEADERS.
Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I REST MY CASE.
Eya you don't know that storing and locking up what was meant for the public is stealing? Why should the government lock up items that was meant for the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) by Btruth: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Auxtin85:
We don’t have natural disaster in Nigeria but leadership disaster e dey. These palliatives were to be shared to the people why was it stored ?

Yet Nigerians are dying of hunger
serious leadership disaster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.