Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses (313 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / Stop #EndSARS Protests - Ahmad Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by BluntNigerian: 2:39am On Oct 23, 2020
According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu:

Cardinal Rules of this Revolution*

1. No attack on Banks.

2. No attack on private homes and businesses.

3. No ethnic bigotry, Nigerian youths are united.

4. No attack on mosques and churches.

5. If you are attacked by the police or army, retaliate. It's called self defence.

6. No attack on fellow citizens.

7. Arrest every corrupt politician and traitor regardless of tribe or ethnicity.

8. DEMAND TO SEE BUHARI IN PERSON. He must address Nigerians in English and Fulfude.

9. 'Buhari' should answer questions LIVE from Nigerian youths via a phone-in.

Nigerian youths have demonstrated how formidable they are, they MUST destroy everything that has been destroying their lives especially bad government.

SOURCE:
FACEBOOK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by BluntNigerian: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2020
All those people they termed “Hoodlums” were not sent by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, neither was it Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who told them to be doing those things they were doing.
You Guys Are Free To Type Anything You Like.
But let us get our facts straight before typing trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by Sprumbaba: 3:06am On Oct 23, 2020
MNK has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by sonofspada(m): 3:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Where is the President of Nigeria.

Why hasn't he visited lekki massacre scene?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by exclusive2019: 3:15am On Oct 23, 2020
NAIRALAND IS AGAINST YORUBA AND NIGERIA....SEUN IS AN IGBO MAN HIDING UNDER A YORUBA NAME (CONFIRMED)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by DiscoverID: 3:18am On Oct 23, 2020
#EndSARS MAYHEM: MY BOYS BURNT TINUBU’s HOTEL -Nnamdi Kanu

Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by BluntNigerian: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2020
exclusive2019:
ALL IGBOS AND ALL THE STUPID MODS ON THIS STUPID FORUM SHALL DIE TERRIBLE DEATH

AMEN IN JESUS NAME

NAIRALAND IS AGAINST YORUBA AND NIGERIA....SEUN IS AN IGBO MAN HIDING UNDER A YORUBA NAME (CONFIRMED)
My Brother..
If you voice-out your real frustration, someone here might be of great help to you.
But if you continue to act like this, you will just die of depression.
So, you better say what your real anger is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by obama30: 3:25am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu:

Cardinal Rules of this Revolution*

1. No attack on Banks.

2. No attack on private homes and businesses.

3. No ethnic bigotry, Nigerian youths are united.

4. No attack on mosques and churches.

5. If you are attacked by the police or army, retaliate. It's called self defence.

6. No attack on fellow citizens.

7. Arrest every corrupt politician and traitor regardless of tribe or ethnicity.

8. DEMAND TO SEE BUHARI IN PERSON. He must address Nigerians in English and Fulfude.

9. 'Buhari' should answer questions LIVE from Nigerian youths via a phone-in.

Nigerian youths have demonstrated how formidable they are, they MUST destroy everything that has been destroying their lives especially bad government.

SOURCE:
FACEBOOK

Year 2020 is not 1966, the north can introduce another instigation, but not about this protest.

They try every means and fail. 2020 is not 1966 because there's cameras and vedio as evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by Bluntguy: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2020
I believe this thread, not the other one that one Fulani idiot is the op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by BluntNigerian: 3:57am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:
#EndSARS MAYHEM: MY BOYS BURNT TINUBU’s HOTEL -Nnamdi Kanu

This story you quoted cannot be verified..
I have searched for its authenticity, but I could not establish any.
Now, another thing is, Tinubu is actually a stumbling block to democracy in Nigeria.
Democracy does not entail being a god-figure in the whole political set-up.
The People are the ones to be pleased in a democratic regime, and not the god-figure politicians.
So, in my own personal opinion (you may say that I am being biased this time around, but no problem.. I am still saying the real blunt truth), if Tinubu’s personal businesses needed to be attacked for him to feel the anger of the people which was fuelled by the way he crushed all well-meaning upcoming politicians who did not lick his butts (as confimed by Actor Desmond Elliott), then let his properties and businesses go up in flames.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Tell Protesters To Loot Private Businesses by BluntNigerian: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Lalasticlala,
Seun.

(1) (Reply)

Police Reform: Are Our Cadavers Truly Criminals? / Tinubu Makes U-turn, Commiserates With Victims Of Lekki Shootings / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.