Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk (5085 Views)

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) / Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Pmpm: 4:51am On Oct 23, 2020
See the Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered in Monkey Village.

According to recent report, a covid19 palliative warehouse was discovered by some lagosians at monkey village in Lagos as nigerians loots all the palliatives in the warehouse and cart away all the thousands of items in the warehouse.

The covid19 warehouse contains food items that was donated by well meaning nigerians and companies that should be distributed to lagosians at the time of covid19 lockdown for people who stays at home to feed themselves and their families.

However the warehouse was discovered at Monkey village and you trust Nigerians, the emptied the warehouse as they cart away thousands of covid19 palliatives food items like Rice, sugar, bags of garri, Indomie, spaghetti and so many. It was reported that the warehouse has been locked for several month and some of the items has started to get spoilt.

Watch the aftermath of the empty covid19 palliatives warehouse below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/10/see-aftermath-of-emptied-covia19.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Felimax(m): 4:59am On Oct 23, 2020
This is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Redoil: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2020
covid 20 Will soon be over yet palliative ment for covid 19 are yet to be shared

4 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Mathiasa(m): 5:14am On Oct 23, 2020
grin best news so far, am so proud of my people, we should identify more of such places and take them down. Na our money.

7 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by britiko: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Impressive, btw that wasn't looting. The citizens merely took back what was rightfully theirs. There's hunger in the land!!!
Good job guys! kiss

6 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by moscojoor(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Lol
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Rextizzle(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one! they did a great job

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by nony43(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2020
They should arrest the people that kept the Palliatives there, how could people be dying and committing suicide because of hunger and you are hoarding food to use and do election campaings. FG will be shouting that they have done enough in this pandemic, yet individuals are not seeing anything. Stupidity is ingrained in those people hoarding the food items

10 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by nony43(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Even the military came to collect their share Lol, they will soon say that the videos is Photoshop. Fake news or that they opened the warehouse themselves
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by segebase(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2020
nice one
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Onyenna(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
It was meant for the poor and hungry... and.....the poor and hungry looted it......

6 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Richy4(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
It doesn't look like it though
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by austine4real(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Eeehhh

Empty warehouse

Just like that??
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by AbleBouncer: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]

Shey dem sweep the place nii

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by joinnow: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
AbleBouncer:
[color=#000099][/color]

Shey dem sweep the place nii

You first me to say that
They sweep and mop the warehouse
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by esky158(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
People dey hungry government official pack food go hind for warehouse
God help dis country ooooo!!
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Austeeenxx: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2020
The masses simply took what was theirs... wetin come be the problem?

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Vexedkid(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Very soon they'll come out and say those videos were doctored that no palliatives were hoarded in a warehouse. I trust my leaders
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Ok. Seen and noted.
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Nice 1. The masses took what rightfully belong to them
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by richfriendsng: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Jesus, they literally swept the whole ground,
This is insane, meanwhile I am doing a giveaway so that our youths can engage themselves with something worth doing.
So I will start with a blog, call me on the number below or chat me to get your own blog at a ridiculous price, if I name the price here mods will ban me this early morning, I don't want trouble grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by potent5(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Hunger and anger combined to make the warehouse clean.

grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Incandescent(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2020
The real owners have cleared the place.

Next! grin grin grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by DaInferno(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
manna cannot come from heaven... so r manna na warehouse e dey! update for more locations
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by BuchiPrinzy: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Abeg who follow pack noodles should waybill 3 cartons for me na. I just left Lagos some few days ago.
Na Peace Mass we go use.
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by IamPlato(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

E remain to carry the building... I fvcking love this

By the way, please let us Listen to this Audio , it has the solution the youths need now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Felimax:
This is just the beginning.

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by PrincessB1(f): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Interesting grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Harrykn: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Food for all....
Hunger go reduce throughout this year and December sure

people will start sharing.
The govt turn us to monsters.
Re: See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk by Pmpm: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Redoil:
covid 20 Will soon be over yet palliative ment for covid 19 are yet to be shared
Lol

(1) (Reply)

She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes / 157 Children From Nigeria, Others Among 220 Rescued Human Trafficking Victims / Doctor Caught Having S*x With Patient In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.