Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! (1257 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by dotman2(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2011
The oyo state guber debate is live on splash fm 105.5. . . .its hot!
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by seunlayi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2011
What is hot in this debate?
these politicians are full of deceit, somebody here talking of using coal in this twelfth century to generate light and another is talking about slashing the price of building materials, I can also hear somebody talking about Awolowo.
Lo, another one is talking about building two bed rooms bungalow for everybody and four bedrooms flats for those that has more than one wife. HA, HA, HA, Na wa for Oyo State
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^^ whats your beaf,thats the age of thier idea tongue tongue tongue, so vote wisely
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by seunlayi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
There was nothing special about the debate(discussion) compare to that of other states. God help Oyo state.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by floriana(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
The debate failed because Akala refused to dignify the occasion with his presence. Oyo state will fail if Akala does not win. I dont want my state to fail.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by yemmight(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
floriana:

The debate failed because Akala refused to dignify the occasion with his presence. Oyo state will fail if Akala does not win. I dont want my state to fail.
ould

I am disaapointed by these comments. Oyo has failed since with the presence of Akala and you are still saying the man should still stay. Do you really know your state? OYO is the number one failed state in Nigeria and we want somebody that bring shining light upon that state.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by seunlayi(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2011
yemmight:

ould

I am disaapointed by these comments. Oyo has failed since with the presence of Akala and you are still saying the man should still stay. Do you really know your state? OYO is the number one failed state in Nigeria and we want somebody that bring shining light upon that state.
You don't need to be disappointed now, most of the aspirants Oyo state is parading are not capable of turning the state round they are of the same breed.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by msaalli(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
seunlayi:

What is hot in this debate?
these politicians are full of deceit, somebody here talking of using coal in this twelfth century to generate light

Coal is still used in many parts of the world, there's something called clean-coal technology which eliminates, or reduces to the barest minimum, the carbon dioxide emissions and other pollutant emissions,
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
Oyo state is a disgrace.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2011
Plz does anyone know when the Ekiti's debate will be aired? Thank you.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by msaalli(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Plz does anyone know when the Ekiti's debate will be aired? Thank you.

Oops, sorry no guber election in Ekiti this year!!
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by adino(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ Ileke-di
There is going to be no Governorship debate in Ekiti State for now, since no election will take place this year there. Na wah oh you want Fayemi to disgrace people and make them look like complete illiterates. i bet you, no body except Fayemi will be in that debate by 2014. Fayemi will even trounce Fashola well in a debate.

@ all
Please, how did my paddy Ajimobi performed in Oyo State debate, he seems to be the only serious dude in Oyo State.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by abes(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
How did Ajimobi perform
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 11, 2011
msaalli:

Oops, sorry no guber election in Ekiti this year!!
adino:

@ Ileke-di
There is going to be no Governorship debate in Ekiti State for now, since no election will take place this year there. Na wah oh you want Fayemi to disgrace people and make them look like complete illiterates. i bet you, no body except Fayemi will be in that debate by 2014. Fayemi will even trounce Fashola well in a debate.

@ all
Please, how did my paddy Ajimobi performed in Oyo State debate, he seems to be the only serious dude in Oyo State.

Ekiti is made of more than one Fayemi oh. I'd loff to hear from my ppl sha, their mind and their opinion.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by adino(m): 3:32am On Mar 11, 2011
@Ileke-di
Ekiti made up of more than one Fayemi ke, people like Fayose, Oni, that PDP chairman that cannot speak simple English, Ayo Arise, Femi Kila, some thuggish house of Assembly members.
We know your people, just be happy you have Fayemi, otherwise we will collect him from you and leave you with those other choice to choose from.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2011
adino:

@Ileke-di
Ekiti made up of more than one Fayemi ke, people like Fayose, Oni, that PDP chairman that cannot speak simple English, Ayo Arise, Femi Kila, some thuggish house of Assembly members.
We know your people, just be happy you have Fayemi, otherwise we will collect him from you and leave you with those other choice to choose from.

And those people you mentioned represent the whole popl of Ekiti ppl? LOL
Anywaz, can you speak simple English? I hope you understand that typing is not the same as speaking. Your written English might not be your spoken [i]Engrish [/i]hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by yemmight(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2011
Did Ajimobi attend the interview? How did he perform?
Re: Oyo State Governorship Debate Live! by lyfe(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2011
Accord Party guber candidate ( Rashid Ladoja ) did not attend the debate. Most of the candidates tried in my own opinion, and I wonder why some people would say that Oyo state will fail without Akala. I don't know him and he is best candidate for the illiterates and not for the intellects and educated populace of Oyo State. Ajimobi performed well below my expectation in the debate and he kept on saying look at Lagos state, oyo will be like Lagos bla bla bla.

Shame on Akala, go and Enjoy your loot in peace, you have had enough.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Vote For An Infidel / Ngor-okpala: Owelle Rochas On Course To Make Good His Promise / El Rufai Is A Perfect Gentleman - Hon. Dino Melaye (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.