Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Sue Blogger Who Said She Linked With PRO-SARS Protester - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Sue Blogger Who Said She Linked With PRO-SARS Protester (449 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Threatens To Sue Blogger Over Her Daughter's Upkeep / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Yewande Adekoya To Sue Blogger Kemi Ashefon For Fake Story Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Sue Blogger Who Said She Linked With PRO-SARS Protester by Glamoury990: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Famous Nollywood Actress and Philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh is out again and this time has vehemently debunked a claim by a certain blogger that the Actress is linked with the PRO-SARS protesters.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/tonto-dikeh.jpg[/img]

The Philanthropist has strongly refuted the report and according to her, she is going any length to make sure the blogger is legally punished for the fake and libelous post.

The Mother-of-one took to her Instagram page to share and reveal her intentions and refuted that she has nothing to do with the alleged PRO-SARS Protesters.

She Wrote;

[l]DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

WHAT REALLY IS THIS NONSENSE?
THIS IS INSENSITIVE, MALICIOUS AND WRONG!
Globalexcellence I will be suing you for this, I will go to any length with you on this…

Nobody I repeat nobody shld attach me to this rubbish, I AM NIGERIAN FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER THING…
@globalexcellence_magazine you will be hearing from my legal team!!
[/l] Read More.

https:///tonto-dikeh-threatens-to-sue-blogger-who-said-she-linked-with-pro-sars-protesters/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Sue Blogger Who Said She Linked With PRO-SARS Protester by NazoTimes(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nonsense Tonto

Abeg reach out to me if you want to buy Monetized YouTube channel

(1) (Reply)

"My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Die" - Nengi (VIDEO) / Happy Birthday To Aver Nasa As She Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Tyga Charged To Court By Landlord For Unsettled Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.