Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"I Feel So Disconnected From Nigeria" - Tacha Reacts After Buhari’s Address - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Feel So Disconnected From Nigeria" - Tacha Reacts After Buhari’s Address (440 Views)

Tacha Reacts After Cynthia Morgan Accused Jude Okoye Of Her Career Misfortune / “ghana Is Better Than Nigeria” – Tacha Declares In New Video / AS Roma Wishes Nigeria, Tacha, Wizkid, Davido, Others... Happy Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Feel So Disconnected From Nigeria" - Tacha Reacts After Buhari’s Address by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Anita Natacha Akide has expressed her disappointment at President Buhari's recent national live speech, saying she's totally out of words and feels disconnected from the country.

Reacting to the speech, Tacha took to her Twitter page to express how painful she felt while watching the president addressing Nigerians on the #EndSARS protest.

"I feel so disconnected from Nigeria��, that "LIVE" was so PAINFUL to watch.

"To all the Lives lost, they died as...SEE MORE HERE

Re: "I Feel So Disconnected From Nigeria" - Tacha Reacts After Buhari’s Address by LeeSantos(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2020
You mean the video only NTA was allowed to cover with their Itel P33 phone.
Re: "I Feel So Disconnected From Nigeria" - Tacha Reacts After Buhari’s Address by Fixednaija(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
"President Buhari live Broadcast was Photoshop" - Nigerian reacts!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

Watch Video Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwsIl3wExA

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Calls Out Fake News Celebrities / Why I Love Erica More Than Other Housemates – Kiddwaya Opens Up (video) / Mother Commits Suicide The Same Way Her Daughter Daisy Coleman Did(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.