Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

#endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. (7980 Views)

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by homosapien(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
Not when 90% of the youths are jobless. Please attack the Northern hegemony.

If you are wise enough, you should realise that Southern problem should be solved by Southern. Leave the north out of these. afterall, no be aboki be our various state governors.

If they can't liberate the south, the next generation of leaders will do

Peace out

1 Like

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:

Don't blame your misfortunes on northerners, it may be spiritual or just Laziness.
Until we leave then we shall know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
homosapien:

If you are wise enough, you should realise that Southern problem should be solved by Southern. Leave the north out of these. afterall, no be aboki be our various state governors.

If they can't liberate the south, the next generation of leaders will do

Peace out
Comrade devolution of power is the only answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by 2by40ft: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
Until we leave then we shall know.
Then shut up until then!
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:

Then shut up until then!
I am working towards that time. Northern Parasite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by GrossPrice: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
Who dominate the corrupt ruling class?.

So the North dominates the ruling class in the West as well as the SS and East.

When billions went missing in the NDDC ; northerners ordered the looting Abi.

UNN recieves the highest funding from the FG, followed by Unilag. Yet UNN looks like run down secondary school in my father's home town.

Keep looking for Northerners as they helped burn down and loot small businesses in Lagos.

Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Rodwave: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2020
donbachi:
go slap a soldier.

He no go beta for this Ur advice cheesy grin
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by fuckpro: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:
OP shut up. Most sars officers are from South. Over 90 percent
SARS is institutional corruption,the foot soldiers had to make returns to the chain of commands or go back to less profitable beats
So it doesn't matter if they were Southerners the system made sure the outcome - brutality,extortion,killing - remain the same
The difference is in the north the puppeteer made sure his/her tribe do not get victimise

By the way how old are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2020
GrossPrice:

So the North dominates the ruling class in the West as well as the SS and East.

When billions went missing in the NDDC ; northerners ordered the looting Abi.

UNN recieves the highest funding from the FG, followed by Unilag. Yet UNN looks like run down secondary school in my father's home town.

Keep looking for Northerners as they helped burn down and loot small businesses in Lagos.

Rubbish...
In a sane and civilized society they should be jailed but the high level of corruption caused by tribalism will never let them be punished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Rodwave: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2020
fuckpro:

SARS is institutional corruption,the foot soldiers had to make returns to the chain of commands or go back to less profitable beats
So it doesn't matter if they were Southerners the system made sure the outcome - brutality,extortion,killing - remain the same
The difference is in the north the puppeteer made sure his/her tribe do get victimise

Ok. How many of their family members have they killed or extorted?
I'm 10years, at least I can be excused now abi
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by GrossPrice: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
In a sane and civilized society they should be jailed but the high level of corruption caused by tribalism will never let them be punished.

Who's "them"?
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by fuckpro: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

Ok. How many of their family members have they killed or extorted?
I'm 10years, at least I can be excused now abi

When you successfully get a pass in your WAEC English then i believe there will be hope in your comprehension skill
For now go to your room,study and make your parent proud

1 Like

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2020
The end of the Northern hegemony cum dynasty has come to a screeching halt.

Sabak!!!!!!!!

We move!!!

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by homosapien(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
Comrade devolution of power is the only answer.

I agree with you on this. That was my position during the protest. Devolution of power is what we need and not some cosmetic approach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2020
fuckpro:

The difference is in the north the puppeteer made sure his/her tribe do not get victimise

Well said.
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Rodwave: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
fuckpro:

When you successfully get a pass in your WAEC English then i believe there will be hope in your comprehensive skill
For now go to your room,study and make your parent proud

Ok my professor. Any other thing sir?

1 Like

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
homosapien:

I agree with you on this. That was my position during the protest. Devolution of power is what we need and not some cosmetic approach.
Thank you very much. That is what the southern youths should be fighting for. Not EndSars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by homosapien(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
Thank you very much. That is what the southern youths should be fighting for. Not EndSars.

Only if those energy used for Endsar can be channel towards floating a political party, getting voter cards, and coming out to vote and protection of the vote during election.

But am afraid, Nigeria got short memory
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by fuckpro: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

Ok my professor. Any other thing sir?

I salute your humility
I really do
Let time and events (nature) make things right
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Rodwave: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
fuckpro:

I salute your humility
I really do
Let time and events (nature) make things right

Amen
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
I know but the Northern parasite gave them the order.

While been partial about truth don't let emotion over ride you. If you were given order to kill your people would do that,we southern are own problems most area commander and dpo in south are southern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Rodwave: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

While been partial about truth don't let emotion over ride you. If you were given order to kill your people would do that,we southern are own problems most area commander and dpo in south are southern

That’s what I was actually trying to let him understand.
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
homosapien:

Only if those energy used for Endsar can be channel towards floating a political party, getting voter cards, and coming out to vote and protection of the vote during election.

The Northern elites will still hijack it with their bloated population. Are you aware that CJN, INEC, EFCC, IG, Military etc are controlled by the North. Who will you run to for justice. We have been trapped comrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

That is the reason we the youths need to take the bull by the horn. Thanks.
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
homosapien:

I agree with you on this 100%

The youths need to register a party, nominate candidates for various positions starting from the president.
Ensure every youth has a PVC and vote on the election dates. APC/PDP are just full with the same old men that failed, we can't let the recycling continue, it's about time we effect real change.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by homosapien(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
The Northern elites will still hijack it with their bloated population. Are you aware that CJN, INEC, EFCC, IG, Military etc are controlled by the North. Who will you run for justice. We have been trapped comrade.

We don't need to start from the presidency's, I am of the opinion that change should start from the grassroots.

So we going to start from councillors, then chairman's.
: What our candidates are able to do at the grassroots will determine if we are to elect them for higher responsibility.

: However, the southern Youth don't need the northern vote to be members of the legislature which is where the real change is going start from.

Assuming we speak with one voice when elected into the National Assembly, we start from devolution do power, remove police, power , resources control from the exclusive list, reduction of enumeration of both exceutive and legislative arm.( Deliberately left out judiciary)

Nigeria major problems is that crude oil in niger delta, let each state control their resources and develop at its own pace.

The Military has been left too far in the hand of northerner, what we need to do is encouraged all southern Youth who have flare for military service to join without asking them who their God father is or asking ridiculous amount of money ( I want to join the army but I was ask to bring 500k ) I told the person of I have that money, I start a business with it.) That how the dream died......

Recommendations plenty my brother, but it's easier said than done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by homosapien(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

I agree with you on this 100%

The youths need to register a party, nominate candidates for various positions starting from the president.
Ensure every youth has a PVC and vote on the election dates. APC/PDP are just full with the same old men that failed, we can't let the recycling continue, it's about time we effect real change.

I think independent candidate is allowed sef incase inec want to behave.
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
homosapien:

I think independent candidate is allowed sef incase inec want to behave.

It would be better if the youths float a party or join an existing one with a youth theme like Youths Democratic Party.

We must take over governance in 2023. Most of these old men in power were already in govt when they were youths, so what changed? I'd say greed made them cling to power at all cost to the detriment of developing the country.
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by homosapien(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

It would be better if the youths float a party or join an existing one with a youth theme like Youths Democratic Party.

We must take over governance in 2023. Most of these old men in power were already in govt when they were youths, so what changed? I'd say greed made them cling to power at all cost to the detriment of developing the country.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by amakadlite(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
selemo:
The Northern elites will still hijack it with their bloated population. Are you aware that CJN, INEC, EFCC, IG, Military etc are controlled by the North. Who will you run for justice. We have been trapped comrade.
the recent uproar about the DSS secret recruitment of northerners into the system will tell you how its being run in all other security apparatus being run by them.
and the case is just being gradually swept under the carpet. tomorrow they will tell you it them that is most qaulify to head the agency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
homosapien:

The Military has been left too far in the hand of northerner, what we need to do is encouraged all southern Youth who have flare for military service to join without asking them who their God father is or asking ridiculous amount of money ( I want to join the army but I was ask to bring 500k ) I told the person of I have that money, I start a business with it.) That how the dream died......

Recommendations plenty my brother, but it's easier said than done.

That is a very nice suggestion comrade.What if the Northern generals marginalize the south in the recruitment. Moreover I think we need a youth southern forum strictly for southerners. Where things about the southern politics will be discussed.
Re: #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. by selemo: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2020
amakadlite:
the recent uproar about the DSS secret recruitment of northerners into the system will tell you how its being run in all other security apparatus being run by them.
and the case is just being gradually swept under the carpet. tomorrow they will tell you it them that is most qaulify to head the agency.
Thank you comrade for this. The only answer to our situation right now is revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Raises 14-Man Panel To End Fuel Scarcity / Sacked Plateau PDP Lawmakers Return To Court, Seek Reinstatement / Ayade To Build A Beach Resort In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.