Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (36238 Views)

Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by divineappo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hope DDS will not arrest those people listed there, thinking they are the sponsors of the protest
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by softsoul22(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin they should be investigated. Credible sources, who prefer to be anonymous, have informed me that they are working for divisive elements to frustrate the government of President Buhari.

And by the way, what is Feminism in Nigeria? I hope it's not the type in the West, because it's an aberration from our culture, tradition and religion. The government should immediately commence the proscription of this nonsense group, like it proscribed LGBTQ+.

And any man who quotes me to defend the feminists should kiss his political ambitions goodbye(if he has any) ..

May God bless Nigeria.
Chicken brain spotted. Your mumu never do you?
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Biodun556(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People foresaw this. They requested that the protests be stopped and the blocking of highways be suspended but rather we were all insulted and cursed.

Now, they stopped because of the loss of lives and properties that could have been avoided if this step had been taken earlier.

Anyway, better late than never.

The donations they were getting kept them going even when the protest was no longer necessary. They eat assorted foods, had sex, and all that.

If the government had not stop the protest, they will not announce that people should stop donating. Nigerian youths have a long way to go.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Tonitoniton(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/feminist_co/status/1319412891448233984?s=19

The charade call feminism takes full swing when the men of any particular society fail God in up holding values and ethics.

God makes women and youths to lead them because the men has become mentally sick.

It takes serious cleansing to restore order. And some times God will totally wipe out that society.

This generation of men dont know what they are toiling with yet.

They think life is about arsenal and Chelsea and later drugs, alcohol and sex. U guys are in for a shock if u dont change ur ways and fast too cos the time is very short.

The role u guys have given the women is not theirs
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by mamaafrik(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Will you ban Dino, Shina Pellar and Yul Edochie from joining this hypothetical 3rd force?

Would you have any mechanism to ensure no one can hijack it using money?

You and I know this is impossible.
you and i can design a mechanism,what do you feel is the way out??
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by asanwafo: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
urchcoded:
you are an asshole. Humanity first before any Nonsense political ambition. Everyone deserves a right to life so long as the person is causing no harm to another. You can't make laws targeted at a group of people simply because they offend your emotions or what. Go live in the cave if you are against civilization and humanity.
Are U better than those who live in the cave. There no law targeted at u. Is only on trival issues that u people always talk about laws targeted at u. How many women security agents died in this protest? How many are in the war front in Borno? Tommorrow u will tell me about equality but when it comes to doing the hard stuff, u will not want the equality to be reflected. The equality law u are struggling for will be targeted at men and to u I know there is nothing about that.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by urchcoded(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
asanwafo:
Are U better than those who live in the cave. There no law targeted at u. Is only on trival issues that u people always talk about laws targeted at u. How many women security agents died in this protest? How many are in the war front in Borno? Tommorrow u will tell me about equality but when it comes to doing the hard stuff, u will not want the equality to be reflected. The equality law u are struggling for will be targeted at men and to u I know there is nothing about that.
I'm talking about the LGBTQ community you punk. And by the way you should talk about birthing a baby, breastfeeding him or her too while you talk about hard stuff. Oh I get it, it's not that hard to do that because you say so.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by comfokon: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
DKM123:
It will take an UNITELLIGENT mofo not to know that the peaceful protest that happened for close to 10days WITHOUT ANY FORM of violence was HIJACKED BY THUGS SPONSORED BY EVIL POLITICIANS to attack the protesters and cause anarchy and destruction so as to destabilize the REAL PROTEST and then put an end to it by way of bringing in the military to stop the 'violence and loss of lives' (same violence the politicians orchestrated). They thrive in anarchy as if things were to go logically, their evil looting will be exposed.

Even my 8year old niece knows the evil strategy that was employed by this thieving leaders to systematically put an end to the peaceful protest which was gaining international attention. You must note that even though the protest was peaceful, our evil politicians WERE NOT AT PEACE and so had to end it using the urchins who are always at their beck and call for a few crumbs of bread.

The initial protest was a good thing. It would have made the leaders uneasy and thus sit up and stop ruling this country like it is their private estate and be more sensitive to the plight of the people but the stupid illiterate thugs and the paid internet supporters of this polithiefcians have refused to allow this country move forward. Shame to you foolish people. big shame.

As for those cowardly imps who are too blind and unbelievably stupid to see that the purpose of the protest was for a good cause and that the enemies arent Falz, DJ Switch, Davido, Aisha Yesufu, Feminist Coalition etc but this politicians and the youths who allow themselves to be used for violence and social media paid urchins who twist the truth all for the selfish aims of their heartless ogas at the top......I HAVE NO WORDS FOR YOU!

my brother, let's not provide cover for crooks. many of the protesters took part in the looting.
Re: Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations by Holaomoakin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 / Dikeocha Chukwuebuka: EFCC Arrests Blogger Behind Fake ‘EFCC Cell’ Tweet / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.