Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Youth Ngage With Nuhu Ribadu And Fola Adeola - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Youth Ngage With Nuhu Ribadu And Fola Adeola (718 Views)

Reminisce And Terry G Thrills Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic Zaria / Youth Engage With Nuhu Ribadu & Fola Adeola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Ngage With Nuhu Ribadu And Fola Adeola by daresmith: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
Time
Friday, March 11 · 9:00am - 12:00pm
Gamji Multi Purpose Hall, Hassan Usman Katsina Park (formerly Gamji Gate) Swimming Pool Road, behind Police College
Created By
Nuhu Ribadu
More Info
Theme: Winning for Tomorrow
Doors open @ 8am for registration
Event begins @ 9am
Meet Nuhu Ribadu and Fola Adeola @ 9.30am
Enquiries…
Visit: www.ribadu2011.com
Call: Sani on 07043202657 or Biodun on 07043202634
SMS: 07043202634
Email: info@ribadu2011.com
Facebook: facebook.com/teamribadu
Twitter: @teamribadu

Can’t make it? Send questions and join us LIVE on www.ribau2011.com

Come with your friends. Ask the burning questions on your mind. Get real answers because you count. Your vote counts.
Wall
Re: Youth Ngage With Nuhu Ribadu And Fola Adeola by Dunniah(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
The Ribadu/Fola Adeola team would have been ok for me if not for Fola Adeola. I had a personal encounter with the man in 2009 and left with a negative impression. He is very arrogant, intolerant and even told a lie during that encounter.

After having met with him for the first time about a transaction, the need arose for my team to see the man again. He lied during our telephone discussion about being away from his house when I could actually hear the clanging of pans and pots and one of his children crying in the background. As we were already in front of his gate, I advised my team members to wait for some minutes and lo and behold, the man stepped out of the house. On sighting us, he flared up and began to utter unprintable words. He cut the picture of a very pompous person that day. So much so for a vice presidential candidate.

I have met the likes of Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc before and they never for once struck me as being arrogant. But our man Fola has never even handled a political post before and his nose is already turned up. I wonder how a man that could not even keep the door of his little home open would handle his vice presidential mansion.

This is not a campaign of calumny though, far be it from me. I love ACN (with the likes of Fashola, Tinubu and Ribadu). I'm just making an observation known.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is Swimming / Wedding Gowns From N40k To N65k / Airtel Nigeria's Got Talent Storms Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.