Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply. (858 Views)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students / Any Admission Still Going On Pls Reply Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
fellow nairalander,I still have a doubt in my heart maybe I can still graduate with first class,because in my 100level my CGPA was 4.21,am now in 200level,but in my first semester in 200l I had 4.5,pls i need ur advice maybe I can still come out with first class,am studying engineering.
Re: Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply. by idmanzik: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
ezex:

fellow nairalander,I still have a doubt in my heart maybe I can still graduate with first class,because in my 100level my CGPA was 4.21,am now in 200level,but in my first semester in 200l I had 4.5,pls i need your advice maybe I can still come out with first class,am studying engineering.

I did some little Mathematics for you to come up with this assumption, you will need an average CGPA of 4.58 and above to graduate with a First Class (for the remaining 7 semesters). So far, i must confess that you are doing very well. Just stay focused, target more A's and B's. Who knows, you can still hit a 5.00 in two or three semesters. Goodluck
Re: Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply. by thetelz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
Yes you can,as long as you have your God in mind and keep reading your books very well. Goodluck
Re: Can I Stiil Come Out With First Class,pls Reply. by olumyde5(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2011
idmanzik:

I did some little Mathematics for you to come up with this assumption, you will need an average CGPA of 4.58 and above to graduate with a First Class (for the remaining 7 semesters). So far, i must confess that you are doing very well. Just stay focused, target more A's and B's. Who knows, you can still hit a 5.00 in two or three semesters. Goodluck

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of Information(foi) And Importance To Education. / Olabisi Onabanjo Uni. - Post-ume / MALU Lagos with school uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.